Slave I Map & Reference Thread

Ogibendogy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Everyone,

One of my top modeling targets is Slave I. I've been slowly gathering parts and mapping the nurnies but could use the communities help knocking out some IDs.

First up is the underside/engine bay. Because this area is so dense with parts, I've separated each map by brand, and each brand has a color that will remain consistent for all maps. See the last image for numbered parts in purple that I have not been able to ID - any help is greatly appreciated. Once we get these knocked out, I'll move on to the hull and then the cockpit.

Special thanks to rooker2k aka Marcel Leuthold from Scifi Studio Scale Modellers , Studio Kitbash, GEEK1138 , and sjanish for their help getting to this point!

2023-01-14 updates to ROCO & Tamiya maps
2023-01-21 updates to ROCO & Unknown maps
2023-01-30 update - Uploaded the PDF version of all mapping to date (resolution better in the PDF than the images)
2023-02-05 update - Uploaded the PDF revision & revised images w/ minor fixes

2023-04-06 update - Uploaded the "final" PDF (Version 1.0).
This is compressed due to RPF file size limits. I've uploaded the uncompressed version to
SciFiKitbash.com

Ogi_Slave I_Parts Map_Ver 1.0 001.jpg

Attachments

• Ogi_Slave I_Parts Map_Ver 1.0 (compressed).pdf
    11.9 MB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Love this! Wish I had a clue what ANY of those purple parts are, but will take a look at the Chronicles book later today to see if anything pops out. Do you happen to have a database of 200 pictures of the underside like there are for the Millennium Falcon, so that we could see it at slightly different angles to try and figure out?

Here are some closeups of the parts I'm having trouble identifying:

Part #1: Found - Japanese 75mm Self Propelled Gun (thanks sjanish )

Part #2:
InkedUnknown 2.jpg

These look like they could maybe be scratch pieces?

Part #3: Found - same as #3

Part #4: Found - ROCO Minitank Lance (#284) (thanks satazius )

Part #5: Found - Roco Mobelwagen (thanks Tsophika )

Part #6: Found - Tamiya Ferrari 312b (thanks Studio Kitbash )

Part #7: Found - Tamiya 88mm 36/37 #A9

Last edited:
Here are some closeups of the parts I'm having trouble identifying:

Part #1:
View attachment 1657853
I suspect this may be part of unknown part #3 below since the rivets and pattern seem to match. Looks military?

Part #3:
View attachment 1657855
Possible single part attached to unknown part #1?

Tamiya Japanese 75mm Self Propelled gun. Cut it the right way and it is #1 and #3.

Japan 75mm Self Propelled Gun Hull.JPG

I thought #4 might be a type of Kubelwagen. Spent a lot of time looking last night but didn’t see any that match the shape. Not too many things with those distinct lines.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back