Slave 1

Well, you have my apologies on the skirt question Jason, im neither yob nor dick as your very well mannered friend insinuates, but, man enough to apologise when shown the light.

Lee

Lee, what can I possibly say? You and Guy have created a hostile environment on this board, and I used to respect you two so damn much. What happened to you guys?

Well, you have my apologies on the skirt question Jason, im neither yob nor dick as your very well mannered friend insinuates, but, man enough to apologise when shown the light.

Lee

It's sad that I had to provide literal photographic evidence to dispel a theory that I was deceitful, cooked up by two guys that have a severe hard-on for me for no other reason than I asked for help in clarifying a Plastruct order I am putting together, when that is exactly the kind of stuff that we do for each other as a community all of the time, across multiple projects.

Mike, do you do all your vac stuff in-house or do you have access to a former at work? With my space/set up, I like to farm out my molding/casting/forming to people who do it better and more often than I do. But if you have the tools on hand already... just curious what your situation is, as I've mulled with getting my own vacforming set up before... but the idea of setting a former up in my low ceiling basement sounds silly. Either by the bench where the dust happens, or by the litter box where the OTHER dust happens, lol!

Lee, what can I possibly say? You and Guy have created a hostile environment on this board, and I used to respect you two so damn much. What happened to you guys?

Jason, you dont have to say anything, you have my apology on "this" subject, and its sincere, i was wrong.
On the subject, of the Plastruct info, that, is your side of the story, and i feel our side, will never really be known or held on any decent or serious context on the fact you tried to decieve a friend by saying we ( me and Guy ) were sending you info but " taking too long " when, that was never the case. No list was ever made, period.
Its all futile anyhoo, and childish and pointless on all our heads, that includes your minions, from here, you will hear no more from me, on the subject of Slave One. Not many " yobs " can make a statement like this, and its not hard for me, i can take my licks, i only ask, others, take theres.
Thanks for listening, and apologies once more to Montagar, he must be very busy with ALL this silliness, on ALL parts.

Bests....... Lee

Hey Jason,

Glad to see you're getting mack to this Project....
Lokin' good!
Almost three years ago I made-up these 3D files for you at your behest -of the auxiliary engines as well as for the main engine.

The 3D Assets / Files are still ready and raring to go for Rapid proto-typing if your still interested.
They can be 3D-printed or CNC milled depending on your budget
...also any tweaks that may need to be made to accommodate the latest for you're build

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back