Simpsons Tapped Out game

I really like the concert stage, cobblestone walls and Springfield Park entrance signs from the Level 29 update. My park redesign has a swing set, seesaw, gazebo, wedding area, sand volleyball, duck pond and concert stage.

It works like Cletus Farm or the Broadcast Station, you spend some money to make more money. It gives several characters new tasks, if they're free and in their normal costume, to perform on stage. The shortest is Lisa's sax solo at 60 minutes. The longest is Football to the Groin, The Musical, 24 hours for Hans Moleman. Other characters are Krusty, Willie and Sideshow Mel, Agnes Skinner/Seymour Skinner and Homer/Apu/Skinner/Barney.

Last edited:
It's the last full day of Whacking Day. I hit my tenth and final whacking day box yesterday. Just curious who is close to a final prize and needs last minute snake egg deposits.

Need eggs. My phone has been jacked the last couple of weeks and can only play in wifi... :(

I WAS set to get it all...

Anything over 200 eggs has been known to prevent the game from loading. I think that's why jointheusg hasn't been playing, though he bought a snake producing rock, as his town is filled with eggs.

Thank you jeyl! Got em!

I've had well over 200 at a time a few times.

If you have eggs n spare time...

REALLY want the stadium... Prob not possible though...

You have to get the update to log in, so that's no good. However, the Whacking Day buildings are now available for donuts.

Wow, this Yard Sale is lame. I was hoping for the episode promotion stuff to be available again, I'd have gone for those even if they cost donuts. It's just new vanity crap with bonus modifiers that I have no interest in.

I just wanted to give a heartfelt thank you to everyone who planted eggs in my Springfield. I hope I was able to help you guys out just as much as you helped me. Now, on to the next challenge!

I'm glad visiting friends takes considerably less time now. I've been doing my best to expand my town from it's 11 x 11 size to the maximum 13 x 13, but I may want to start saving. Level 30 and 31 are both on the way and the waterfront property is about to open up for the boardwalk known as the Springfield Squidport and eventually a new expansion for the Krustyland amusement park.

Enjoying the waterfront, although I got the Itchy and Scratchy store glitch so I just figured that out and now am a bit behind on my building.

Just an FYI, there is a glitch when visiting a neighbor and you tap on the squidport entrance when there is a finished tile, your neighbor will lose that tile and whatever money he paid for it, which can be pretty frustrating when it takes 24 hours to build a tile. So please stay away from Squidport when visiting friends!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back