Simpsons Tapped Out game

Soo... The boardwalk tiles get more and more expensive....

Can I plan on a tile eventually being a million bucks?

It's a bit ridiculous... The pieces should either be bigger, or cost the same each time... Geez...

Soo... The boardwalk tiles get more and more expensive....

Can I plan on a tile eventually being a million bucks?

It's a bit ridiculous... The pieces should either be bigger, or cost the same each time... Geez...

My biggest fear is that when you reach a certain level, boardwalk tiles will start costing donuts.

I just got the build Frying Dutchman task, but it will take me 48 hours or so before I'm ready to build it. The first requirement for building it is to have 16 tiles and I just got to 14. Every time I build something for squidport, I inevitably have to put something else in storage temporarily.

I've read that it could take as long as 1 year to buy the remaining squidport tiles if you don't use donuts to speed up build times. I only use my donuts for premium items, so I guess I will be constructing boardwalk tiles for a year or until I get burned out.

I did a little town rebuilding. Before squidport was released, I was using anything over a million to buy land on the main land. The million I used to buy land for squidport. I think I've got all but 4 squares of land that was released for squidport. Now that I have uninhabited areas on the main land, I put in a couplewacky road spirals. One spiral on each side of town. When my guys finish their tasks, I can usually find at least 3 or 4 characters stuck wandering inside the road spirals I made. It makes locating them and assigning new tasks slightly faster.

If you have room, you can just start building the dutchman...I just hit 14 tiles as well but shifted things around and placed it.

Thanks, that's what I did. I put a few items in storage until I can earn some more tiles.

I got 10 donuts in the mystery box today. I played a while, came back to the game and it offered me a new mystery box with a lousy tree. The 10 donuts were gone. I've head of this happening before. If you win 10 donuts from the mystery box, I want to warn you to spend them immediately. The game doesn't like doling out free donuts.

I must admit I'm little put off by the anti NRA messages associated with Herman's Military Antiques.

I'm not shocked as the show is very liberal and the woman who voices bart did anti NRA and several other voice ads against the NRA and other groups using Bart's voice. Wow i googled about this and even the news papers in the UK are warning parents that the game has this hidden message. I saw a few parenting and a lot of gun owner sites talking about it too. Leave it to EA to cause a controversy.

I also had to enter my age today. Never had to do that before.

Mandated by COPPA

image.jpg

Yeah, the Squidport is really frustrating...way too much time involved in building up the dock so you can place buildings. I like when I can do everything in 8-12 hrs, so I can play before and after work each day and actually accomplish something.

I'm at the point where it takes 36 hrs to build a square. That's a bit much......

I just put everyone on 24 hr tasks and put it away until the next day. Not the way to get people playing your game.

Just wait until it's 80 hours :)

They do seem to have overdone it on the forcing the longevity of this squidport expansion. On the other hand I can't burn through all the new content in a couple of days (short of spending WAY too much on donuts) so that's a bit nice.

Got lucky last night. Got ten donuts in my mystery box, then the game cracshed. Reloaded and then got 30 donuts in my mystery box. Used 15 on a Buddah Homer and for Frinks lab. I was happy with that.

Just started this game on my Nook. Have a tiny town so far. Thaddeustu569 is who I am. I sent a couple of friend requests out to ones in this thread.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back