Simpsons Tapped Out game

Gonna try to get the motel as cheap as I can... About 1,500 away, so any eggs will help! Greg, I'll egg you in the AM. Just dropped 200 off to my brother.

Hehe. Someone got a snake crate and all it contained was $750. I think there's a big gap in the value of money in this game.

I've got four whacking boxes. Might get one more. They're not much worth it. I think I've gotten $1750 and 4 donuts total from the four boxes.

I just dropped lots of eggs to jcoffman, jlee562 and moffeaton. I probably had 130 eggs or more disappear into nowhere during crashes. My game crashes often, but only since Whacking Day started and only while visiting other Springfields. I had already placed about 80 eggs in jcoffman's Springfield and had 52 left when the game crashed. When I came back, more than 60 eggs had vanished, yet only 52 eggs remained. That happened while visiting Moffeaton too. I sure hope this crashing issue is gone when Whacking Day ends.

I'm close to having enough scratch to buy the Escalator to Nowhere!

Some time tomorrow most likely. EA apparently isn't in the habit of having a set time for things in the game. Safest bet would be to get as much done as you can today.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back