Simpsons Tapped Out game

jcoffman99

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone playing this? I usually don't go for these types of games, but it's something the Mrs and I can play together.

Sure! Wana friend up?

I am addicted. Thought about starting a thread here...

Never got online with friends etc. But I am lvl 20 with 4 decorated christmas houses and about to get santas lil helper for 1500 santa coins...

Just got cheif wiggam...

Damn this game. I play all day off and on!

I play it...when it works. It's had some problems over the last few months, but I really enjoy it. Anyone who wants to friend me, id is tk5378 same as here.

It's a pretty nice game with a simple premise. Reconstruct Springfield and get all the character working. I must admit that when my friends got me into it, that hardly any of our own Springfields looked alike. I think my favorite rendition was a 'venice' take with more rivers than streets.

In regards to Donuts? Well, maybe if this game didn't depend upon an "Always Online" connection and gave players the ability to earn donuts with a bit more work, I would be more willing to spend money on extra donuts. But as it stands, this game will one day become extinct via server shut down and all the $ that was put into it will be rendered useless.

Chris, I've sent a request to you and TK!

Jeyl, bro, I can't find you by your name or email!

3 coins till santas lil helper...

Last edited:
I had the same problem with Jeyl. He had to send me one. My name is jcoffman99 if you want to hit me up too.

John

Soo...

Has everyone checked out moffeatons city...

Holy crap on a cracker!

I got into this game near the end of the Halloween theme... WOW Chris, I didn't know you could get all the cool alien stuff!!! I'm guessing I missed out on those?

And so... When you visit friends towns... What is the deal? You can collect coins or cash from a few houses and/or vandalize them.. Which in turn gives both cities money etc?

Yeah, every town will let you collect from 3 houses or buildings every 24 hours. Normally not all that helpful unless you need cash or XP, but this holiday coin thing has been great...3 coins per town every 24 hours has helped me get most of the holiday stuff. Decided against Santa's Helper today and started buying those mystery stockings...got about 30 donuts from them and a minor herd of reindeer. Can't wait to see what special things they ad next.

Anyone having any issues seeing me in Origin? I've got a lot of you guys on my pending list.

attachment.php

I had caved and bought donuts a while back. The iPad app crashed mid-purchase. And when it reloaded, I had double donuts! So yeah, I got a lot of the premium characters/stuff in lieu of accelerating the game. Lucky break! I only wish it had happened earlier so I could have gotten the laser to shoot down Kang!

As few apps as I get, and considering this is literally the only video game I play, it was worth it ;)

Well, besides Carcassonne, Ascension, and Samurai. Guys at work sucked me in to those... Thank god they are cheap with no in-app purchasing!

I'm less than two days away from getting Channel 6 with Kent Brockman. Can you smell the excitement?! Lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back