Screen Accurate Millennium Falcon Cockpit (CG Model)

Hey S,

Check out this screen grab of the toggle switches on the left side. It would appear the toggle switches are ALL counter sunk and then a chrome beauty ring rests around the edge on top of the panel. Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Shadow of Reflection: Movie Screencaps R-S: Click image to close this window

Also, notice some kind of assembly sitting within the Matte Box

Shadow of Reflection: Movie Screencaps R-S: Click image to close this window

That's a great image! Where did you find it?

..and who's the guy in sunglasses checking email on his iPhone in the closet?

A curious case: A guy used to work with Future Publishing, these were sent to Total Film by him. At least that he said in his post. He posted a few more never seen before behind the scenes(at least never seen from me) from ANH.

-Angel

Hey Vaderios, I'm very curious to see these other pictures?

By the way, I was able to finish up that far wall with the photo you posted, and I'll have renders ready in a little while. Thanks again.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That's the ANH Falcon. I won't be posting any renders of the FS Falcon in this thread.

I was just thinking how easy it would be to make a lot of the modular wall panels that make up the death star docking bay. It would be a cinch to dress a warehouse to look right.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back