Screen Accurate Millennium Falcon Cockpit (CG Model)

thanks guys!

so, I decided that I was not at all happy with the accuracy of the corridors, and, over the past two weekends, started again from scratch. getting much happier with the results, as well as getting to all the panels on the main hold couch, and the nav-computer. I set up some renders of the new work, in stereo, and I'll post those soon.

I dont know if this will be of any use to you, Unfortunatly my scanner isnt very good:

untitled.jpg

Keep up the good work :)

Thanks guys! I'm really flattered. I have to say I'm getting pretty happy with the way it's coming along.

@rundown,
ideally I will uv map it someday, because it does look way too clean. As a few folks have said before, it looks like it must have looked on the dealership lot, before Solo and Chewie moved in.

Unfortunately, Sketchup's texture tools are pretty much a joke, so I will probably have to wait until it's complete enough to export to another program. When that will happen, since I seem to rebuild it every six months or so, is anyone's guess...

thanks Mauiman,

that thread was a great boon when I first started this project especially with that amazing photo of the cockpit interior set, which I'll repost here just for fun:

anhmfcockpit1ks1.jpg

needless to say, I've pretty well scoured the RPF for other falcon interior threads and references. But I'm sure I haven't seen it all, so I appreciate your taking a look!

I give another free bump.

So what is going on with this project? Was booming and now dead like if there was a nuclear holocaust or something.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back