Screen Accurate Millennium Falcon Cockpit (CG Model)

5489787653_2162569ef0_b.jpg

5490382744_d7e3d54523_z.jpg

arg, these renders aren't really turning out. these two are ten+ hours...I think it's high time I stopped talking about it, and switch to a better renderer.

anyway, thanks to images you guys provided, I was able to discern that the levers, which I've started to guess might be ejector seat firing handles (possibly parts from the mystery variant of Martin Baker MkIV chairs that make up the Nav seats), are attached to their boxes on a connecting rod. The levers pivot forward and back, giving totally different silhouettes in each position, making it appear as though there are a huge variety of unidentifiable handles and greebles. It's still possible there's one or two more details that are missing.
One thing I've noticed, now that I have the lever boxes in place, is that their location is the main thing that keeps them so murky. There's virtually no angle you can look at them where they aren't going to clash with a bunch of lights and details behind them, making them perpetually obscured. yarg.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back