Roland's BTTF II "Blast from the Past" bag - a tutorial!!!

Just was wondering Roland, let me know when you will finish the bag, I might be in France during that time, so I think it will be better if you ship it there
Thanks ^^ (you PM box is full xD)

Just was wondering Roland, let me know when you will finish the bag, I might be in France during that time, so I think it will be better if you ship it there
Thanks ^^ (you PM box is full xD)

Currently I'm on my summer holidays in Corsica. I'm back home again on Sep. 27 and would begin the production immediately. So I could start shipping the first finished bags at the beginning of October. I would send you a PM before the shipping, so you can tell me which address is better.

(I've just empty my PM box ;))

Easily one of the most impressed ive been in a LONG time with a thread. To say you've done well is an understatement.

Thanks for the kind words. :) I just hope that my english in my tutorial is understandable. It's really a pain to write a tutorial in a foreign language. :eek

Re: Roland's BTTF II "Blast from the Past" bag - a tutorial!!!

I drew it myself. You can download it in my tutorial (look at the PDF links in part 2 of the tutorial). Or here: http://www.therpf.com/f40/back-future-67267/index30.html#post2090506

- - - Updated - - -

Actually? It seems I know more about you than you about me. "Hey Hey Mr. Computer ... you make me so much happier ... every night and waking hour." :D

nice job as always m8 your the man......... it would be cool if you could download the FULL tutorial as a pdf......

sorry if im posting\quoteing on all news but im new to RPF and im trying to read everything...... and trying to get up-to-date with everything lol

Re: Roland's BTTF II "Blast from the Past" bag - a tutorial!!!

Well, I just made a few songs with a friend when I was younger x)! My English was terrible haha x)

Now it sounds more something like this (I dubbed Rapunzel) xD

Tangled - Healing Incantation [dub by me] - YouTube

Your english was terrible ? Where are you born?
Cause if you have asked me I would have swear you're from an english speaking country.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back