Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Pre-release)

Full description of what was shown after the live stream ended in this article

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/15/details-rogue-one-panel-star-wars-celebration

Finally, the panel ended with another piece of video.“You guys have come all this way,” Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy says. “Should we show a little something?”
This glimpse is not something that’s being shared outside the room.
The exclusive clip seemed like a teaser trailer, showing a young girl running across a tundra (where we have previously seen a Death Trooper carrying a child’s toy soldier version of a Stormtrooper). It seems to suggest this young girl is Jyn – perhaps representing a time when she was orphaned after losing her father to the Imperials?
There were various other quick-flash battle segments, but the big reveal came at the end – something large, shimmering and red reflecting off a glistening floor. Is it a sun? A power core?
Then we see the shape of a masked, cloaked figure standing in the reflection – and we hear the rasp of a single mechanical breath.
Darth Vader is back. And the Rogue One panel is over.

Last edited by a moderator:
full description of what was shown after the live stream ended in this article

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/15/details-rogue-one-panel-star-wars-celebration

finally, the panel ended with another piece of video.“you guys have come all this way,” lucasfilm president kathleen kennedy says. “should we show a little something?”
this glimpse is not something that’s being shared outside the room.
the exclusive clip seemed like a teaser trailer, showing a young girl running across a tundra (where we have previously seen a death trooper carrying a child’s toy soldier version of a stormtrooper). It seems to suggest this young girl is jyn – perhaps representing a time when she was orphaned after losing her father to the imperials?
there were various other quick-flash battle segments, but the big reveal came at the end – something large, shimmering and red reflecting off a glistening floor. Is it a sun? A power core?
then we see the shape of a masked, cloaked figure standing in the reflection – and we hear the rasp of a single mechanical breath.
darth vader is back. And the rogue one panel is over.

e p i c !!!!!

J

bbbbs1.jpgMon Mothma on the left there from the Rogue One sizzle reel, Who is the person the red arrow I've drawn pointing at? It goes fast out of focus.

bbbbs1.jpg

Certainly looked like Bail.

Second time around I noticed the massive stage with the huge rear projection wraparound screen with the massive ship on a gimbal in the middle!

Those actors in there, for them its the closest to actually being in a real ship, very envious of them.

Practical sets taken to the max.

Full description of what was shown after the live stream ended in this article

Finally, the panel ended with another piece of video.“You guys have come all this way,” Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy says. “Should we show a little something?”
This glimpse is not something that’s being shared outside the room.
The exclusive clip seemed like a teaser trailer, showing a young girl running across a tundra (where we have previously seen a Death Trooper carrying a child’s toy soldier version of a Stormtrooper). It seems to suggest this young girl is Jyn – perhaps representing a time when she was orphaned after losing her father to the Imperials?
There were various other quick-flash battle segments, but the big reveal came at the end – something large, shimmering and red reflecting off a glistening floor. Is it a sun? A power core?
Then we see the shape of a masked, cloaked figure standing in the reflection – and we hear the rasp of a single mechanical breath.
Darth Vader is back. And the Rogue One panel is over.

Did I see a star wars clone wars bounty hunter in there?

is the trailer live yet?

and where is the stream? have to go look for it

Love the new clips,one thing I'm liking with both this and TFA is that they make the battles look like a real war movie which was one thing I thought was missing in the originals,all the battles seemed "sanitized" these have a hint of desperation that I like.

Now it's becoming more clear how aggressive this marketing push is going to be to differentiate this from Ep.VIII as I mentioned before.

Certainly looked like Bail.

Second time around I noticed the massive stage with the huge rear projection wraparound screen with the massive ship on a gimbal in the middle!

Those actors in there, for them its the closest to actually being in a real ship, very envious of them.

Practical sets taken to the max.

I wonder if that's an AT-ACT head/cockpit and not a ship.

wow that was a great sneak peak!! i too get the private ryan feel and i love it!! the official trailer was shown? and it will be shown here in the states tonight? if so any details on when and where to look out for it?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back