Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Pre-release)

I'd love for that to be the case, but the description for the Rogue One feature to be shown on ABC tonight says it's 3 min. in length and the sizzle reel is 2:57. I'm not getting my hopes up that we get to see Vader tonight. :(

That could still be it. The only difference seems to be an addition of Vader breathing at the end of the reel.

Goosebumps all around.

I am fine with Vader being reserved for the movie, but I think he will be revealed during tonight's trailer if not the next one.

In fact I liked Knoll's panel more than one about R1. It was extremely interesting to see how he makes his ideas a reality and how big fan he really is!

I'd love for that to be the case, but the description for the Rogue One feature to be shown on ABC tonight says it's 3 min. in length and the sizzle reel is 2:57. I'm not getting my hopes up that we get to see Vader tonight. :(

latest?cb=20160331181113.gif

I'm still dying to know if they went with the ANH Vader look. Especially the inner cloak over the shoulder/breastplate look that was exclusive to A New Hope. (And Rebels)

I was just wondering about that exact detail myself earlier on. I'm starting to wonder if given the more angry Vader at the start of ANH that perhaps Rogue One is the start of a real bad day at work for Vader, and the inner robe over armour is the equivalent of that kind of scatty head you get when putting your T-shirt on back to front in the morning or almost walking out your home in your pyjamas.

Looks like the white paper hole punch reinforcement sticker has been replaced with a metal washer on the chest box.

Attachments

• 13700960_10154378453318156_4569994976123073690_o.jpg
    13700960_10154378453318156_4569994976123073690_o.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 99
I doubt that's the official poster as they would most likely feature major characters on it. Having said that, I actually kinda like the one in that link.
This is the official one. They revealed it during today's presentation. Everyone gets it for free when leaving SWCE.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back