Repainting a MPC Millennium Falcon ***FINISHED*** with tons of pictures

Fixed that for ya:

JMFalcon.jpg

Was just going through old photo albums and forgotten my Mom had scrapbooked our trip to Washington DC amd seeing all the Star Wars props and models in 1998.
Six days ago marked 25 years since...yikes.
My Dad got really sick unfortunately during the trip.
20230719_225326.jpg

During the last few days there, I made this little video in stop-motion, which I know I've posted in other threads, but yeah, that was the year I really got into video production type stuff.

At my computer, this is what I now see. (Of course not all streched out from the phones widescreen mode)
20230803_223009.jpg

Looking up at it, its like, that sure turned out good.
Still can't believe I pulled that off so well.
20230803_223022.jpg

Do you have an old MPC laying around?
Because you might as well...right?
The biggest question is, how far do you go and do you light it or just fancy up the back like I did.
Ironically, I had to give up my stash of MPCs because we were downsizing to a smaller place. Looking back, I wish I kept them. Dang. However, I am working on a MPC snowspeeeder. My main objective is to get it screen accurate at its scale. But I am playing with the idea of getting back some of those MPCs. If I do, would light them up especially the MF and the X-wing.

Ironically, I had to give up my stash of MPCs because we were downsizing to a smaller place. Looking back, I wish I kept them. Dang. However, I am working on a MPC snowspeeeder. My main objective is to get it screen accurate at its scale. But I am playing with the idea of getting back some of those MPCs. If I do, would light them up especially the MF and the X-wing.
I know what you mean. Coming up on 5 years ago, I moved from FL to Idaho and had to cram everything in the backseats of two cars.
I found a place that bought all this for.....I think $250ish. Not bad, as I did need the money as well, but a few things, along with some other non -Star Wars stuff I really wish I'd found a way to keep now. Too late now.

SW01_1.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back