Raise Titanic Movie Model

RPF News, Malta Correspondent.

Doing a news piece on why movie lot security is so under valued, when in fact they are the industries most important asset.

Would it be possible to have a walking interview?

Maybe get a few environmental shots first?

Oh here would be a great shot. Could you move just a wee bit to the left, um a wee bit more? Ah that's perfect!

Snap.

Considering how rusted it looks, it could almost pass for the real one sitting on the bottom of the Atlantic (provided it was broken in half). Good eagle eyes there.

Wow! I just watched the trailer yesterday for "Raise the Titanic". It was a good movie with an excellent sound track. Unfortunately, there was no money to be made on the leftover Titanic prop, so it just sat and eventually decomposed. It was good to see all those photos through the years. I just read that some guy is planning to make a real Titanic cruise ship in 1:1 scale! Somehow, I can't see that project ending well.

What a great thread I hate to see props left to decay like that, the same has to be said for the backlots of universal studios.
I know thay have been filmed and done their job but it would be nice to keep things for future generations.
What a shame

I feel the same, great thread and pics! I remember what a big deal this model was when the film was made and how much it cost.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back