R.I.P.D. (Post-release)

Finally broke down and watched this yesterday... as awful as I was expecting, maybe a little more with Kevin Bacon's fake Boston accent and having to put up with Rooster Cogburn again, only in modern times. The CG characters didn't even seem like they went through post-production. Just horrible.

With everyone talking about how this looks like a MIB rip off I got a thought. Have MIB and R.I.P.D. crossover. Just something that made me giggle a little bit. :lol

I was half expecting J and K to be the Eternal Affairs agents.

...The CG characters didn't even seem like they went through post-production...
I concur. They looked so unfinished that I wondered if perhaps the producers were going for a "look" with them, as if someone had the thought, "The audience is going to know they're fake anyway, so let's run with that and make them look 'other-worldly'."

Well, RIPD now has the distinction of being nominated for two Razzies for Worst Picture and Worst Actor - Ryan Reynolds.

Poor Reynolds. I really liked him in Smokin' Aces. Not so much in Blade 3 (mainly because that movie as a whole blew). He was good in that movie with Sandra Bullock. He was good in Van Wilder...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back