Prop Display Room at Marscon (Minnesota) - A Couple Weekends ago!

Hey Bob,
I am still hoping to make it this weekend...I am going to be tucked away in my apartment this week with a final push to get my contribution (artwork) for the 30th Anniversary done...the deadline is the 14th of March :eek. If I don't make it to Mars Con be sure to stop by the SW art room at C4 and say HI. I will still try to get my Raider stuff to the prop room but I will give ya call one way or the other. :thumbsup
See ya.
~Kevin

Cool, Kev. I hope you can make it. Let me know if you need stuff picked up or dropped off, or anything.

Just as a reminder, everybody, the con starts this Friday. Start packing. Especially your drinks. :)

Obi-Bob

Wowzer. Gary Jones from SG-1 had to cancel. (General Hammond's still coming, I guess.) But to replace Gary, we're getting Patricia Tallman. :eek Not a bad tradeup, if'n ya ask me. Yeah, I know she's not a prop. But maybe someday, when android technology advances....

Obi-Bob

Wow, almost forgot about this thread til Bob emailed me.
I'm going to try and swing by for a bit before I head out to sunny Fl. Least I HOPE it's sunny when we get down there.. and WARM. I really should have a few beers on my b-day with you guys/gals before we head out... no?

Bob, give me a jingle on Thurs when you are heading over and getting into the room.

Hope to see you guys, least for a bit. Probably be on Friday night, less you are all around on Thurs night as well.

Jobi

Okay, Mike's gonna be at the room tomorrow (Thursday) around 6:00. I should be there by 8:00 or so (blizzard notwithstanding). If anyone shows up Thursday night, we can start getting things up then. Otherwise, I believe Mike'll be ready to start at 9:00 Friday morning. I should be there awhile after that. If the door's not open, just knock and we'll open up. We won't be "open" for the public til 3:00 Friday afternoon, but obviously if you've got something to display, we'll take it before then if you get there before then.

So if you've got something you wanna show off, come on by. Or if you just wanna see what's to be seen and hang out.

Obi-Bob

already started snowing. said possible 13 inches.. We'll see about that.

If I don't make it over tomorrow.. Um, later today(thurs).. I'lll be there on Friday during the day to help set up- if you need a hand.

Didn't realize you guys would be doing that early on Friday... I got some time to kill (no job), and it's my B-day on Friday so lets get the party started early.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TK171 @ Mar 1 2007, 12:05 AM) [snapback]1429099[/snapback]</div>
already started snowing. said possible 13 inches.. We'll see about that.

If I don't make it over tomorrow.. Um, later today(thurs).. I'lll be there on Friday during the day to help set up- if you need a hand.

Didn't realize you guys would be doing that early on Friday... I got some time to kill (no job), and it's my B-day on Friday so lets get the party started early.
[/b]

Sounds good Jobi. I'll be there Friday around 1:00pm or so I'm hoping.....I'll give you guys a call when I get there. :)

-Ss

Hey, cool pics, Russ. We should have taken a few more pics up in the WDF room. And a day or so too late, I remembered I was gonna take a buttload of pics of your pulse rifle. But even though it was sitting in the Propatorium for hours.... I just kinda didn't. Shows what lack of sleep will do for you. :sleep Oh, well. I guess you just have to build another and bring it down again. Okay?

Obi-Bob

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back