Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

In all honesty they did nothing wrong. Imagine how impossible it would be to get one if they gave out a time. Mostly everyone here thought they were coming out at 9am today. If you knew about it and didn't get one that's not pepsis problem. That is just what happens with items like this that everyone wants. The same thing would happen if they made 50,000 of these.

In all honesty they did nothing wrong. Imagine how impossible it would be to get one if they gave out a time. Mostly everyone here thought they were coming out at 9am today. If you knew about it and didn't get one that's not pepsis problem. That is just what happens with items like this that everyone wants. The same thing would happen if they made 50,000 of these.

nothing wrong? When you announce the release of something online, giving a time is common courtesy, just like for concert tickets.

This has been a frustrating experience. If anyone has a spare one they are willing to sell I would be willing to pay above retail for it (not ebay prices). Just PM me. Thanks.

Pepsi did put out another tweet right before the release which should have alerted you to go online. If you don't follow them on Twitter then whos fault is that

Well it's safe to say that anything they could have possibly done wrong they actually did wrong. From the glitch on amazon last night, to the few bottles available made available on Walmart at the last minute to the hectic communication (we had to track down the links to buy the product ! I've never heard of such a terrible business practice). And now it appears a seller on ebay has more than 50 bottles to sell ! Come one ! I've rarely seen anything being handled so poorly and it has very little to do with the limited nature of the product they are selling.

Last edited:

I don't think Pepsi did anything wrong. I think the scalpers making a 20 times profit and more off fans is everything wrong with this. Every time I look at eBay it makes me sick. People are posting screen shots of their Amazon confirmations and asking for $400 for one. Not to mention the question on how some sellers are getting their hands on more than 40 units, or post one and continue to relist bottles for sale. A lot of really shady stuff is happening, and honest people like me and the others on this thread end up getting screwed; that's completely wrong.

Pepsi did put out another tweet right before the release which should have alerted you to go online. If you don't follow them on Twitter then whos fault is that

Come on, no negative comments towards each other here. I was awake all night for both release times last night and this morning. I kept refreshing my screen every couple of seconds, I had 1-Click Buy it Now for Amazon all set up and ready, and every time I tried to buy one I got an some kind of error that the product was unavailable, and the site was incredibly glitchy. It was extremely hard to get one, and anyone who got one on Amazon was really just lucky.

I don't think Pepsi did anything wrong. I think the scalpers making a 20 times profit and more off fans is everything wrong with this. Every time I look at eBay it makes me sick. People are posting screen shots of their Amazon confirmations and asking for $400 for one. Not to mention the question on how some sellers are getting their hands on more than 40 units, or post one and continue to relist bottles for sale. A lot of really shady stuff is happening, and honest people like me and the others on this thread end up getting screwed; that's completely wrong.

I agree completely.

I'm not knocking anyone here but I found it really entertaining as I read through this thread within the last 24 hours of people going from "I am only getting one" and "i just want one" to "I got 4!" It's crazy what this stuff can do you.

I agree completely.

I'm not knocking anyone here but I found it really entertaining as I read through this thread within the last 24 hours of people going from "I am only getting one" and "i just want one" to "I got 4!" It's crazy what this stuff can do you.

Good point. In fact, it would probably be best for anyone who got more than one not to brag on this thread, unless you are willing to share your extras in the Junkyard. I can imagine that those who desperately wanted one and got none would feel bad hearing someone ended up with multiple.

I love this forum. So many people have talent and resources I'll never have. It's amazing to see what people can create. In the midst of the hysteria/disappointment of this poorly executed promo; some food for thought. It's just a prop. Find a way to be content with what you have. Enjoy BTTF day! I was up all night trying to snag one with no luck but it won't ruin my day. If you need to vent, then vent. Just try to keep things in perspective.

I love this forum. So many people have talent and resources I'll never have. It's amazing to see what people can create. In the midst of the hysteria/disappointment of this poorly executed promo; some food for thought. It's just a prop. Find a way to be content with what you have. Enjoy BTTF day! I was up all night trying to snag one with no luck but it won't ruin my day. If you need to vent, then vent. Just try to keep things in perspective.

I agree.
at the end of the day, its just a plastic bottle!

would have been nice to actually have one on the exact day, but hey,
its just regular pepsi lol!

Well said. Enjoying the trilogy today :popcorn Cheers :cheers

These things will be cheap again in a few months when everyone forgets about it again, its just October hype.

That's what I was thinking too. A lot of Record Store Day releases go right up on eBay with hugely inflated prices on RSD but then a few months or a year later the prices have dropped back down.

Hope you guys are able of getting one!
For now I'm leaving to grab a bite as the marathon starts over 2 hours. [emoji111]️
Can't wait to see the movies on a big screen !

Just got a message from Amazon that my bottle is shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's funny how people are complaining that Pepsi won't ship to Canada or the uk. You all knew that it was a U.S. Release only so why act like a bunch of little girls about it. Sorry to people who couldn't get one but nobody wants to hear it.

Agreed. If you are complaining because you couldn't order one and you live outside the US, get over it. You KNEW you couldn't get one so stop the whining.

Agreed. If you are complaining because you couldn't order one and you live outside the US, get over it. You KNEW you couldn't get one so stop the whining.

That means nothing. I live in Belgium and I was able to get one.
It's just luck I guess... Or bad luck.

I have no social media other that this,
But I really think you guys should complain in their Facebook , Instagram , Twitter .... So that they definitely get the message!
I'm sure that they'll do a re-run of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back