Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

Now it's always "Currently Unavailable".... :-(

This has been bulls***... I have a 200mb fiber internet connection, so pages load blazing fast. I clicked on "Buy in 1-Click" around 60-70 times, and no single time it was accepted, it displayed a message saying that is Unavailable from the seller (amazon). I don't get it.

It's the weirdest thing. I just got mine after refreshing a bunch of times. Now it's unavailable. I think this is the glitch that led many to believe last night that they were already sold out.
Pepsi-Order.jpg

It's been 50 minutes since Walmart should have had them. Ridiculous. Social media is erupting. Same situation as NY Comic Con and Fallout 4 pre orders. Companies aren't ready and don't know what they are doing, IMO

I just got off the phone with Pepsi and Amazon. Their was another glitch on amazon that was saying in stock, when the really didn't have any. that is why we are not getting past the one click buy. Pepsi admitted they messed this up, and the person I spoke with was also unhappy with what has happened because one she wants one and two the volume of calls they have received on this issue.

I have a friend who claims to have gotten multiples. I'm trying to convince him first to prove it, but second to let me sell one to one of you guys for the regular non inflated eBay price. I'll let you guys know if I can work it out.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back