Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

I know but why is the page still up? And a rep said they'd be selling more at 9am PDT - obviously that was bull****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny I was looking at my son's babyfood, and I noticed this similar shape. might be a good alternative for a budget build. get-attachment.aspx.jpg

Pepsi trying to make a joke by saying 'It sold out faster than we can say 1.21 gigawatts' shows just how out of touch and simply braindead their PR team must be. I mean really? Are they not seeing this trainwreck of a PR stunt thats been unfolding?

I dont understand why they dont just switch it over to preorders at this point. Do they not like making money? In a few weeks no one will give a crap.

I don't foresee Pepsi releasing any additional bottles. Another run would completely defeat the purpose of a limited edition. No matter how mad people get I imagine they were prepared for this because obviously a lot of people were going to miss out. While I agree that no release time and the bottles being released early probably wasn't the greatest idea I still don't believe that that is reason to complain or be angry. Obviously that didn't stop all of the lucky people from being able to purchase their bottles. In all fairness we knew that the were extremely limited and to just assume that you would be a lucky one is kinda crazy. Pepsi doesn't owe us anything and like the old saying goes... There's no such thing as bad publicity. We're all here talking about Pepsi and that's what they wanted. That's a win for them.

Last edited:
I don't foresee Pepsi releasing and additional bottles. Another run would complete defeat the purpose of a limited edition. No matter how mad people get I imagine they were prepared for this because obviously a lot of people were going to miss out. While I agree that no release time and the bottles being released early probably wasn't the greatest idea I still don't believe that that is reason to complain or be anger. Obviously that didn't stop all of the lucky people from being able to purchase their bottles. In all fairness we knew that the were extremely limited and to just assume that you would be a lucky one is kinda crazy. Pepsi doesn't owe us anything and like the old saying goes... There's no such thing as bad publicity. We're all here taking about Pepsi and that's what they wanted. That's a win for them.
I can see if they do a re-run, there will be slight changes.

It just wont happen get over it. I would be more pissed that mags arent coming out today than a pepsi bottle. btw did anybody see the video of the powerlaces

I don't foresee Pepsi releasing any additional bottles. Another run would completely defeat the purpose of a limited edition. No matter how mad people get I imagine they were prepared for this because obviously a lot of people were going to miss out. While I agree that no release time and the bottles being released early probably wasn't the greatest idea I still don't believe that that is reason to complain or be angry. Obviously that didn't stop all of the lucky people from being able to purchase their bottles. In all fairness we knew that the were extremely limited and to just assume that you would be a lucky one is kinda crazy. Pepsi doesn't owe us anything and like the old saying goes... There's no such thing as bad publicity. We're all here talking about Pepsi and that's what they wanted. That's a win for them.

There are thousands of other companies, much smaller companies than PepsiCo for that matter, that deal with limited releases on a regular basis (think Mondo for example). The problem doesn't lie with the fact that everyone wasn't able to get one (because that goes without saying) but more with the terrible experience and customer service they offered to those trying to get one. And that old saying is bull****. It's a PR disaster for them and they're lucky it happened on a relatively smaller scale (the backlash is mainly coming from collectors and movie enthusiasts) but it's bad for them, any way you cut it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back