Pacific Rim Jaeger Resource **03/04 Striker Eureka unfolds added**

I'm uploading my files here on my 4shared account, and I've just added the most wanted file of all,
the Conn pod!
You need an account (free) to download from 4shared but when I finish all the files they will be up on Mediafire for free as a .zip!
I've already pepped a hand ;) and I would love to see someone start pepping this along with me!

Glitch's_Striker_Eureka_Files by Sean M. - 4shared

*Edit*
Fixed up some overlapping parts on the arms and sting blades, again all files are above in my 4shared folder ^

*Edit* ^ Boots are finished ^
Chest and wings are still coming!

Last edited:
Awesome, I'll try to get the link in the first post updated in mediafire before the day's over.:thumbsup

I'm taking a break from my Iron Man mark 6 build and going to take a crack at the conn pod for Striker. Got the files printed out and marking lines now
1395028856411.1.jpg

Alright so update on my progress. I just finished the back of the head and the ear pods today. Going to start working my way towards the face. Pics of what I have so far. Its rather large, Glad I scaled it up a lot
1395292071092.2.jpg
1395291935527.1.jpg

Got a lot of progress done today. Did a lot of the top of the head and started where the pilots enter the conn pod. If thus goes into becoming a full Jaeger suit, I'll make a separate thread. I'm basically beta testing the helmet file for glitch and its going great.
1395378747479.1.jpg
1395378759954.2.jpg
1395378773830.3.jpg
And I placed a ruler just to give you an idea of how large it is. I'd rather it be a little too big than a little too small
1395378789009.4.jpg

Amazing!
So awesome to see it coming to life, I'm a bit jealous :p
chest is getting unfolded, it's a huge piece so its taking me a bit between uni work, GF and getting my spartan ready for supanova in 2 weeks time!
after the chest ill get onto the wings, they just need scaling and unfolding at the moment, will have it all out soon, and if i can perfect the files more thanks to Dumontrudisel i'll give it a try!

I was just wondering where files for these 3d models come from? I am trying to make a suit of noisy boy from real steel but I can not locate any kind of file.

Very cool stuff here! Very cool!

cam

I was just wondering where files for these 3d models come from? I am trying to make a suit of noisy boy from real steel but I can not locate any kind of file.

Very cool stuff here! Very cool!

cam

I saw a 3D mesh of NB, I'll look again and put it up for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a heads-up, these files were extracted from the XBOX360 Pacific Rim game. When I sorted all of the models out, Atom (from Real Steel) was in the file grouping. It was likely an add-in (this game had a lot of downloadable content) just to be a fun option for people who could unlock him as a character. There were no other Real Steel robots in the file packs that I know of.

Just a heads-up, these files were extracted from the XBOX360 Pacific Rim game. When I sorted all of the models out, Atom (from Real Steel) was in the file grouping. It was likely an add-in (this game had a lot of downloadable content) just to be a fun option for people who could unlock him as a character. There were no other Real Steel robots in the file packs that I know of.

Got ya, sorry about that

Haha nothing to apologize for :) When I first opened up that Atom model, it was before the movie had come out, AND I had not seen Real Steel yet. Talk about confusing. :facepalm

LOL I started taking the Atom mesh apart and modifying it to for on a human, a lot of it is being rebuild to match the movie. The gloves were fun to edit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After about a weeks work, I have finally finished peping out the Striker Eureka conn pod. It wasnt the easiest build, but it was worth it, because it looks BEAUTIFUL. Here is what it looks like right now.
1395724333378.1.jpg
1395724340846.2.jpg
1395724346678.3.jpg
1395724359935.4.jpg
1395724375934.5.jpg

The helmet file also had this underlying harness (still working on that) thing for your head so the weight of the front, because the helmet is really long, wont start falling down. But because its detached from the rest of the helmet, I need to find a way to attach it so I can make any adjustments before fiberglassing.
1395724414774.6.jpg

Other than that and one other thing, this helmet is absolutely gorgeous.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back