Pacific Rim Jaeger Resource **03/04 Striker Eureka unfolds added**

Re: Pacific Rim Jaeger Resource ***11/12 Striker Eureka & Coyote Tango Added***

I modeled my own version of the shatter dome and was looking at adding tacit ronin if anyone knew if there was an obj of that model. 448_max.jpg

what do I need to open a OBJ extension?

.OBJs can be opened in Pepakura Designer. Otherwise they can be opened by or imported into modeling software (Blender, Maya, Cinema 4d, etc...)

Thanks so much for uploading these! I can't wait to start playing with the Cherno Alpha model!! The Cherno Alpha pack seems to be missing its texture BMP file, though?

Thanks so much for uploading these! I can't wait to start playing with the Cherno Alpha model!! The Cherno Alpha pack seems to be missing its texture BMP file, though?

The texture file is in .PNG format. The texture in .BMP can be extracted straight from the unfolded model in Pepakura.

Wow, thanks for such a quick response!

I have looked into ways of extracting texture files from a PDO, but from what I can tell, there doesn't seem to be a way?

The PNG file included in the pack is not a texture, but this:

Cherno Alpha.png

So I still need the actual texture!

Wow, thanks for such a quick response!

I have looked into ways of extracting texture files from a PDO, but from what I can tell, there doesn't seem to be a way?

The PNG file included in the pack is not a texture, but this:

View attachment 283124

So I still need the actual texture!

In Pepakura Designer, unfold the model. Then File>Export...>Texture Info(*.BMP)....

UPDATE!!!!

RPFer Glitch 5092 has made a lot of progress on unfolding the Striker Eureka Jaeger suit for paper pep, and is sharing them with the community! A link has been added in the first post for a zip file of the .PDOs. This is still a work in progress, I'll update the first links as he completes more pieces. I added a couple of shots (hand and bicep) to give an idea of the work:

UPDATE!!!!

RPFer Glitch 5092 has made a lot of progress on unfolding the Striker Eureka Jaeger suit for paper pep, and is sharing them with the community! A link has been added in the first post for a zip file of the .PDOs. This is still a work in progress, I'll update the first links as he completes more pieces. I added a couple of shots (hand and bicep) to give an idea of the work:

https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/4571/rbrw7gddmbbbab64g.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/cb89/8chxdweuqlb7uut4g.jpg

HYPE!!

To also mention, Glitch has already remodeled and unfolded a lot more than a hand and bicep :)

The current download has the full arms and hands, shoulders, full legs except for boots, and ab plates and cod.

To also mention, Glitch has already remodeled and unfolded a lot more than a hand and bicep :)

The current download has the full arms and hands, shoulders, full legs except for boots, and ab plates and cod.

I have see the archive :)
Awesome work!

Thanks everyone!
I thought I'd share my project in the off chance I never get to build this costume,
I just finished re-modelling the conn pod, and it's been about 6 hours straight...
so here's a few pics of the chest, wings and conn pod all ready to be unfolded!
12934381383_bb8d54b0d3_n.jpg
12934679234_f9f2724d40_n.jpg

12934266855_692c0b9a4a.jpg

the conn pod isnt going to be an easy pep to do though :p
just the boots to go!

Last edited:
I just nerded so hard. I FINALLY have a base to start building a Striker Eureka suit. I'm tempted to discard my Gipsy Danger helmet build and pause my Iron Man Mark 6 for this

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back