optimus prime, 6'8 replica

hi fellow transformer fans

FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well until i start the gun, matrix, energon axe and base LOL!!!

thanks for all your support on optimus, you guys are the best, he's been a challenge at times,but phew was it worth it!!!!!! 2 years and a bit, but worth every miinute
Im shaking as i write this as im so egar to share my pics, enough chitter chatter, heres the leader of the autobots.........
OPTIMUS PRIME

TILL ALL ARE ONE

all the best

colin

Wow, Colin--you should be immensely proud of the work you have done, and the level of detail you have included. Thank you for bringing Optimus to life, and sharing your work in progress. I suspect that you have inspired a lot of people with this accomplishment, and many will owe you a debt of gratitude for it. Congratulations, and I look forward to seeing your future work! :cheers

Haha this so cool.... Since this is a display you should rig up a motion sensor with a voice box so when someone walks by it says "I am Optimus Prime" and or other various things...

Transform and roll out! Awesome work Colin(y)thumbsup Optimus looks exactly like he should!!!

thanks for your support moocriket,your support has been awesome :thumbsup

awesome work

glad you like him kuzushi, thanks for the kind words, :thumbsup

Wow, Colin--you should be immensely proud of the work you have done, and the level of detail you have included. Thank you for bringing Optimus to life, and sharing your work in progress. I suspect that you have inspired a lot of people with this accomplishment, and many will owe you a debt of gratitude for it. Congratulations, and I look forward to seeing your future work! :cheers

thank you so much for your kind words HC mullica, i hope i have inspired other people to tackle this sort of build, i am really proud of optimus, i wanted to try and make the ulimate homage to the autobot leader,:thumbsup

Absolutely nuts and completely brilliant. Good work that man!

thanks spacemunkie, glad you like my prime, thanks for the support:thumbsup

This is seriously the most awesome thing I've seen in a long while!

thanks blownhemi, thank you for all your kind words of support, :thumbsup

well thats just Prime. super damn awesomeness job!!

thanks getoninja, thanks for the kind words, :thumbsup

That is soooooooooooo cool !!!!

thanks mr fett, your support is so appreciated,:thumbsup

Haha this so cool.... Since this is a display you should rig up a motion sensor with a voice box so when someone walks by it says "I am Optimus Prime" and or other various things...

thanks spacemunkee, im currently working on a video that shows primes sound effects off, check out my first video, link is below:thumbsup

That... is... Epic!!!
High 5

thanks CustomPropSculptorGuy, glad you like, keep up your excellent work on your prime,:thumbsup

That turned out incredible.:love
Jaw dropping piece & a ton of talent.:love

What did you use for the round part on Optimus's ears?

thanks Monteburns, thanks for you support on prime, the ears come from the new helmet from the 2007 movie, thats also where i took primes sound from, if you look at the top of primes cab, your notice the vents, i had to heat them to take the curve out, they used to run down the side of the mask,i alslo used the vents on the white band of the cab too, the sounds are wired to a big speaker behind the grill,:thumbsup

guys heres a link for my first video of prime, enjoy,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDKhSdWYQiY

all the best
colin

That video really drives home how awesome this project is. I'll admit, I half expected to hear some Stan Bush during it. :lol

On an aside, I turned my Wii into a media for my 3 year old daughter. It's full of Disney movies and preschooler shows we've gotten her. I also threw all of the G1 episodes on and lately that's the only thing she wants to watch! If you try and put something else on, she starts saying "No no no" while waving her hands in the air and will only stop when you put the Transformers back on. That's my kid!

That video really drives home how awesome this project is. I'll admit, I half expected to hear some Stan Bush during it. :lol

On an aside, I turned my Wii into a media for my 3 year old daughter. It's full of Disney movies and preschooler shows we've gotten her. I also threw all of the G1 episodes on and lately that's the only thing she wants to watch! If you try and put something else on, she starts saying "No no no" while waving her hands in the air and will only stop when you put the Transformers back on. That's my kid!

thanks for the awesome support, do you know its really strange, my son is 12, he grew up with amarda, energon etc, buts its g1 thats on his dvd shelf, same with star wars, he's grew up with 1,2 and 3, but the originals that sits on his shelf, now lets wait and see what they do to the new cgi thundercats!!!
all the best
colin

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back