Officially Licensed TRON LEGACY - RINZLER, Sam & TRON Movie Replica Suits.

Re: Officially Licensed TRON LEGACY - Movie Replica Suits, Outerwear and Accessories

VERY exciting! The quality of your work has earned everything you have coming to you and I look forward to seeing what these new products will look like!

Re: Officially Licensed TRON LEGACY - Movie Replica Suits, Outerwear and Accessories

Awesome news! Congrats David and Rimma!! :thumbsup

Congratulations, I'm so excited to see the film and can't wait to see what you come up with, so far sounds great!

Wow, those suits are fantastic, I can't wait to see what you do with the tron license! Will you be working with fiber optics at all or will it just be black light sensitive/glow in the dark? So excited to see how this goes!

We're getting a LOT of questions about the lights...will they light up? How will they light up?

....so here's the short answer. :)

YouTube - udrtron.mpg

The Sam and Quorra - Movie Replica Motorcycle suits are almost ready.

Thanks again for all the support and cool posts.:thumbsup

There's a lot more on the way......

David

Re: Officially Licensed TRON LEGACY - Movie Replica Suits. UPDATED Video Posted 6/25

Torso shot for the win! :) Looks pretty slick so far! Looking forward to future updates for sure!

Are you making these in "off the rack" sizing?

Any idea when you'll start taking pre-orders?

And (sorry for all the darn questions) will there be a
circular piece on the back to stick your replica Tron disk to?

Thanks again!

Russ

Re: Officially Licensed TRON LEGACY - Movie Replica Suits. UPDATED Video Posted 6/25

Torso shot for the win! :) Looks pretty slick so far! Looking forward to future updates for sure!

Are you making these in "off the rack" sizing?

Any idea when you'll start taking pre-orders?

And (sorry for all the darn questions) will there be a
circular piece on the back to stick your replica Tron disk to?

Thanks again!

Russ

Hey Russ,
Sizing will be Standard American Sizes like all our goods, and each item will be purchased in the desired size...so jacket, pants, boots and gloves will be offered in all sizes separately.

Pre-Orders will more than likely start after SDCC...so some time in August 2010. We'll update this accordingly.

And as for the details of the jacket/suit on the front and back...these will be as close as humanly possible to the screen used suits. I can't give away specifics just yet but I hope that our track record with the statement 'Movie Replicas' is enough to hold you guys/gals over until the final product reveal. Case in point, that lamp shown in the video is only one of 'a lot more' needed for the rest of this garment.:angel
These are the most complex suits thus far...actually these and Iron Man really made us sweat. :)

David

We're getting a LOT of questions about the lights...will they light up? How will they light up?

YouTube - udrtron.mpg

David

Ffffffffffffff man these are going to be rad, thanks for blowin' my mind. :D

Yep, excellent with a side order of awesomeness. :)

Looking forward to updates as they happen. :)

Russ

That is so friggin cool!

YouTube - udrtron.mpg

David

Yup.... Sold.

Stop guys... just STOP!

Your making the costumers look bad! :lol

Everyone talking about how could you make the lights look like the movie?

NAILED IT! :thumbsup

AND they are functional road worthy motorcycle suits? Seriously, you really never cease to amaze me! There is a small list of people on this board like your team and Tom Spina that when I see a new thread I know I am going to be floored even if I don't like the subject matter etc. You just do top notch stuff. I've never heard of one unsatisfied customer of UD.

I'm in from work and about to have a heatstroke so I might be commin off a lil crazy in my wording... but WOW! I can not wait to see these things finished! :cool

Holy crap!! That's so epic!! Great job, Dave! :D

Very cool folks! Thanks for the vote of confidence. :)
Just picture the entire thing with all the lighted areas 'lit up'...it's a massive undertaking but wow is the over all effect incredible.

Stop guys... just STOP!

Your making the costumers look bad! :lol

Everyone talking about how could you make the lights look like the movie?

NAILED IT! :thumbsup

AND they are functional road worthy motorcycle suits? Seriously, you really never cease to amaze me! There is a small list of people on this board like your team and Tom Spina that when I see a new thread I know I am going to be floored even if I don't like the subject matter etc. You just do top notch stuff. I've never heard of one unsatisfied customer of UD.

I'm in from work and about to have a heatstroke so I might be commin off a lil crazy in my wording... but WOW! I can not wait to see these things finished! :cool

LOL..(y)thumbsup:thumbsup
Thanks so much bud....oh and no, your wording seems pretty cool from where I'm standing. :lol

David

That's impressive, looks like its time to put some funds away to pre-order the screen version. Can't wait to see the whole reveal.

Any updates?:)

Yes....:angel

Be sure to stop by the Disney booth at SDCC. That's the place to be to have all your questions answered.
Just bring your shades, it's going to be bright in there.:cool

David

David...

I'm starting to run out of cash with all of the fantastic stuff you create!

I'm not even a Tron fan but this is incredible! I HAVE to see the full thing. Your talent is legendary and you aren't resting on your laurels! Bravo!

I have a quick question for you; Have you ever had a property that you're recreating and said to yourself, "You know, I could actually improve on this original design" or "I can make this a LOT better"? Just wondering what goes through the mind of a genius like you.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back