Officially Licensed TRON LEGACY - RINZLER, Sam & TRON Movie Replica Suits.

IMPORTANT TO BREAK IT IN EASY / any leather
READ THIS >>>

1.CAREFULLY AND GENTLY REMOVE THE ARMOR / INTERNAL PADDING IF POSSIBLE (ARM AND SHOULDER AND ELBOW GAURDS INSIDE THE SLEEVES)

2.USE A TOWEL SOAKED WITH WATER AND APPLY IT ON EVERY PATCH OF LEATHER ,CAREFUL FOR THE CLOTH which will get WET

3.DO NOT DRY , INSTEAD wait 5 minutes and WEAR IT AS IS TO DO HOUSE HOLD CHORES LIFTING , WALKING , ETC AROUND THE HOUSE OR BLOCK (SUB URBANITES IM TALKING TO YOU )

4.DO AGAIN IN 2 DAYS AND THEN ONCE MORE IN ANOTHER DAY .
ONCE BROKEN IN , REPLACE THE INTERNAL SHOULDER/PADS at your leasure

(props to BANDIT for giving me the initial push :D)

:D thats why i love my peoples :thumbsup
you guys are amazing in here ^__^

yesterday , i was checking the jacket for the first time , details an such , and i removed the shoulder pads(when i wore it on saturday on the metro north i was sweating like SPARKLY VAMPIRE when they finally meet the real deal :( )

i was lugging all 10 pounds of leather (4 armored plates from the jacket as well) all over manhattan .

yesterday however ,... i took the time and removed the shoulders , and *which blew my mind* THE ARM BRACES which were inside. when i did that it fit perfectly and i folded the SPINE foam inside in half ... after that it was easy to remove . after it was said an done , i took out my hose and drenched it and wore her for an hour doing power walking and house hold stuff .

DAVE ,much love bro much love.

Last edited:
A UD Sam Flynn suit represented at Comic Con.
comic-con_2013_20130718_1256573557.jpg

Still a hit at SDCC 2013

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back