Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

As I said, buyer beware. Hiphoplinda results in various people getting admitted knockoffs. It added only one item to my cart. The site is slow, and not to be smarmy, but, have you tried being patient? It adds one pair to the cart every time you click, even if it's already in the process of adding something.

Edit: I should specify that I'm going to look for greener pastures for these shoes before actually going for it. It's better to be safe, even if it only is $50.

If you find another site, please share it.

I got it to load just one pair of the white MAGs but closing everything down and starting again. I have sent an email asking if the shoes are in stock. I need a all white set for this upcoming French dinner, so for $50USD is OK given it would probably cost more just buying "other" white shoes. I might as well have MAGs for that night. And from my last pair, these are comfortable.

If you find another site, please share it.

I got it to load just one pair of the white MAGs but closing everything down and starting again. I have sent an email asking if the shoes are in stock. I need a all white set for this upcoming French dinner, so for $50USD is OK given it would probably cost more just buying "other" white shoes. I might as well have MAGs for that night. And from my last pair, these are comfortable.

Can I ask what "mods," if any, you did to your V1s?

Can I ask what "mods," if any, you did to your V1s?

Sure. I'll add a set of V2 clears and add rubber to build up the toe and fill in the gaps at the sides. Whether I leave them all white or colour code them grey remains to be seen.

For the dinner, the shoes are supposed to be all white. The easiest thing to do is to hit them with white vinyl dye.

After the dinner they become kickers, so they will probably go grey.

Given I have to "fill in" the sides to make them compatible with my clears, I might just build up the mid-sole (and toe) with with white rubber. I'll just use my GITD kit for the lights. I'll certainly make them look better than the last time I attempted to add clear soles as I have the proper light grey for the mid-sole and aqua for the splatter. I also have vacuum chamber, so all my parts will be bubble free now.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Stage 2 painted.jpg
    Stage 2 painted.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 198
  • Stage 1 Original Shoe.jpg
    Stage 1 Original Shoe.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 605
  • Stage 3 adding clear soles.jpg
    Stage 3 adding clear soles.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 231
Oxidation affects the rubber right through the cross section. For a creme or external product to work, it would have to penetrate all the way to the core. And if it can do that, what effect is having on the rubber?

I don't actually know how it effects the rubber of the clears from what I heard that has tried that I didn't ruin the traction of the clears on the shoes.

The easiest thing to do is to hit them with white vinyl dye.
So your Grey V1 attached pictures to your comment is are White V1 that you've tinted ?
If so, I'd really like to know what is the process cause I found a good material for making the upper but only in white and black...
I wanted to tint the white but I've been told that the dye doesn't really work great. :/

Gogoyeazy used to have v1's but I don't see them now. But they do have v3's.
http://www.gogoyeezy.ru/?Authentic-Nike-Air-Mag-restock-p706153.html
Oh !!! That was on Gogoyeezy !!! I remember now : This was the place were I tried to get some V1 that I've never seen :/
This page : http://www.gogoyeezy.ru/?Nike-MAG-2012-men-shoes-c3452.html

I would't buy a 600+ $ shoes from them.

Finally got my 4th pair in today. :) :) :)

Best pair I have gotten from them yet.

Sole has an icy blue tint (very noticeable compared to 2 out of the other 3 pairs I have)

Swoosh is 100% perfect with absolutely NO outline around it on either shoe.

Splatter looks updated with more splatter.

Mid-sole color looks better.

Overall this pair looks amazing!!!!

Do you think they made updates on this 4th pair? Or did you ask specific modifications?
Can you post pictures of the 2 different pairs please?

So your Grey V1 attached pictures to your comment is are White V1 that you've tinted ?
If so, I'd really like to know what is the process cause I found a good material for making the upper but only in white and black...
I wanted to tint the white but I've been told that the dye doesn't really work great. :/
Oh !!! That was on Gogoyeezy !!! I remember now : This was the place were I tried to get some V1 that I've never seen :/
This page : http://www.gogoyeezy.ru/?Nike-MAG-2012-men-shoes-c3452.html

I would't buy a 600+ $ shoes from them.

I got a pair of replica Jordan 6's (infrared) from them once to see how different the reps were from the real ones (I waited for hours in line for the opening at the Nike store on release day). Pretty damn good replica, though for some reason a little small. So I can tell you that gogoyeezy will ship items.

I don't actually know how it effects the rubber of the clears from what I heard that has tried that I didn't ruin the traction of the clears on the shoes.

If the product can penetrate and not affect the shore hardness, then go for it. My concern is that it would make the rubber brittle.

This was a white pair that I masked up and spray painted with car interior vinyl dye. The paint is cool in that nothing takes it off except acetone and it dries to wearable finish in less than 1min. It is a good idea to let them set up for at least an hour though.

Image 2 is actually the original white pair.

Image 1 is the same shoes spray painted grey with a reflective tape swoosh and original black/white soles.

Image 3 is the my first attempt at clear soles before I got a vacuum chamber. I also used blue reflective tape to fake the EL. I figured is people take a photo of these, then the reflective tape will light up with the flash on. I was also using shoe goo on the mid-sole which I also painted grey. It came out pretty crap and if I do this again, I'll use the rubber I use for the clears + tint to both build up and change the colour.

I might just do the mods and keep them all white with a clear sole and GITD yet.

Received Emma's pair yesterday.
We had some issues with shipping the first try.
But they came true and made another attempt with DHL.
Gotta say they came pretty fast from China to Belgium.
Took about 5 days.

The overall look is impressive IMO!
They really look like the RD.
Pictures don't really do them justice.
Glue spots on QC pics are not that noticeable in real life.
The soles are not yellow in person but would be cool if they added that little blue tint though.

These are truly some great shoes but EL should be brighter.

b561b42c019dbfe75a68f06b1a18c866.jpg

9b482371b4cece641d3c69269672650d.jpg

Going to add some V2 vs V3 pics soon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been offered $15 refund for this ..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 229
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 226
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 220
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back