Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

I am in China since the beginning of July and until the 22th of August! If the factory is not so far from my chinese house then I can travel to go there and explain all the problems directly. ( Light, sole, ... )
I am from Jiangsu Province, any of you know where is the airmag factory?

This is their factory address as I returned my shoes to this address and they had to check with factory that they arrived (or so they told me)

Street Address:1 #901 ChenMenDou XiaoQu
GongChen Street LiChengQu
City:putian Fujian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bootleg marxmans?!

How much are they normally?
Not bad as a Base shoe for customising.

I bet real ones are more than $70USD.

When i saw them, they kind of ticked all the boxes for me

HiTop
Clean Toe
Velcro Straps
Minimal Seams.

If I ever work out these custom leather uppers, I'd like to add similar straps and get away from the 1" wide strap on the collar.

20160812_205758.jpg20160812_205833.jpg

Had a win today and finally managed to get both shoes charged up. Looks like they are holding their charge too which is a bonus. Feeling relieved. It's about time (pun intended) :D

Just be carefull to don't wear them too much !
Now that i got 2 pairs, i think i'm gonna keep one pair for daily use, and one for display to see if they're really lifeproof. ;)

Mikey,

I actually got mine to work as well...needed a full day to charge. I noticed that if you have zero charge, plug your charger into the port, activate the button and you should be able to power up your lights. That's how I knew that everything was connected properly for charging. Unfortunately I will have to drain the battery every time to make sure.

My QC pics with the lights on came in. They looked good to me so I asked them to ship.

To summarize:
Size 12s
Ordered 7/27
QC pics came 8/2 (there was a pinch in the fabric between the heel cup and swoosh, so I asked for another pair)
QC pics came 8/10 (but didn't include pics of the shoes lit up)
QC pics came 8/11 with shoes lit up

View attachment 653741View attachment 653742View attachment 653743

*****, so I just noticed that the pics they sent me of the shoes lit up are completely different shoes. I hadn't noticed the small crease on the upper pull area and went back to the first round of pics...then noticed the splatter pattern.

IMG_1275.JPGIMG_1276.JPG

So I don't know which pair I'd rather have arrive: the ones from the first round of pics that looked great but I had no idea if the lights work, or the 2nd pair that have working electronics but not as many QC pics. Good Lord.

*****, so I just noticed that the pics they sent me of the shoes lit up are completely different shoes. I hadn't noticed the small crease on the upper pull area and went back to the first round of pics...then noticed the splatter pattern.

View attachment 653859View attachment 653860

So I don't know which pair I'd rather have arrive: the ones from the first round of pics that looked great but I had no idea if the lights work, or the 2nd pair that have working electronics but not as many QC pics. Good Lord.
I was just about to send you a message I was one thread behind. I got my US12 QC as well today I was double checking we didn't get the same photos when I notices your photo difference..

@KingKolton9 : if you find them, keep us updated please ;)

sorry, havent' bought any V1s for years, you'll have to spend some time searching replica suppliers (where i got mine was shut down)
here's a result from a quick google image search for 'black nike mag', though these are a bit expensive, you should only pay about $50 for V1s.
http://www.wendysneakers.com/nike-shoes/nike-other-shoes/nike-mag.html
Good luck in your search!

Thank you, Dragon.

RVLF, I found some for $51.00. Now, I cannot vouch that the site is safe (buyer beware), but I have done minimal research on the site and there were people getting shoes (And one guy complaining that his shoes weren't authentic, which shouldn't be a problem for us).

http://www.hiphoplinda.ru/Nike-MAG-2012-men-shoes-005-p217186.html

I have received a reply from sneakerahead, they have asked me to supply a video and "slap" the shoes and charge them so I did that, now I'm waiting for their reply.
That EL is really disappointing..

Thank you, Dragon.

RVLF, I found some for $51.00. Now, I cannot vouch that the site is safe (buyer beware), but I have done minimal research on the site and there were people getting shoes (And one guy complaining that his shoes weren't authentic, which shouldn't be a problem for us).

Yes, I had order via a website like this one for about the same price but they told me BS... They said the shoes where available if they're on the website but it turns out this wasn't true...
They won't give me the money back so I had to get another pair of shoe for the same price :/

Just make sure that it is available. Get them check their stock before ordering.
If you get them, post here ;)

Finally got my 4th pair in today. :) :) :)

Best pair I have gotten from them yet.

Sole has an icy blue tint (very noticeable compared to 2 out of the other 3 pairs I have)

Swoosh is 100% perfect with absolutely NO outline around it on either shoe.

Splatter looks updated with more splatter.

Mid-sole color looks better.

Overall this pair looks amazing!!!!

Finally got my 4th pair in today. :) :) :)

Best pair I have gotten from them yet.

Sole has an icy blue tint (very noticeable compared to 2 out of the other 3 pairs I have)

Swoosh is 100% perfect with absolutely NO outline around it on either shoe.

Splatter looks updated with more splatter.

Mid-sole color looks better.

Overall this pair looks amazing!!!!
Was this the pair stuck in customs? Photos?

Also what did customs say to you about all of it

Was this the pair stuck in customs? Photos?

Also what did customs say to you about all of it

The pair that got stuck in customs is still there and I have not been notified of its status (I am assuming that theyre gone).
They sent another pair out that got held in China and sent back to David.
I was then sent another that finally came in.

I guess customs will end up sending me the dreaded letter in which they will ask me to dispute the customs claim or just ignore it and continue to be a free man lol

Pics as soon as I can. I am away from home at the moment. But trust me, they look amazing

Thank you, Dragon.

What dodgy site. Everytime I change sometime, it just adds another item. So according to that site just now, I have placed an order 8 pairs. In their dreams.

@KingKolton9 : if you find them, keep us updated please ;)

sorry, havent' bought any V1s for years, you'll have to spend some time searching replica suppliers (where i got mine was shut down)
here's a result from a quick google image search for 'black nike mag', though these are a bit expensive, you should only pay about $50 for V1s.
http://www.wendysneakers.com/nike-shoes/nike-other-shoes/nike-mag.html
Good luck in your search!

What dodgy site. Everytime I change sometime, it just adds another item. So according to that site just now, I have placed an order 8 pairs. In their dreams.

As I said, buyer beware. Hiphoplinda results in various people getting admitted knockoffs. It added only one item to my cart. The site is slow, and not to be smarmy, but, have you tried being patient? It adds one pair to the cart every time you click, even if it's already in the process of adding something.

Edit: I should specify that I'm going to look for greener pastures for these shoes before actually going for it. It's better to be safe, even if it only is $50.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back