Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

I have used a gel glue to attach them to the mid-sole and will probably drop in a bit of liquid superglue to join the parts. This rubber does glue well to the point it would will probably rip before the bond breaks.

Here are the base parts now glued in place.

View attachment 1298012

Best part of this project is having parts that just fit.
They look great, hands down the key move in the Mags.
I have used a gel glue to attach them to the mid-sole and will probably drop in a bit of liquid superglue to join the parts. This rubber does glue well to the point it would will probably rip before the bond breaks.

Here are the base parts now glued in place.

View attachment 1298012

Best part of this project is having parts that just fit.
They look great. Definitely the big key in the Mags.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I'm not exactly sure if this is still the right spot for this, but I'm in need of a bit of help.

Got a pair of the Remote Controlled Mags from DHGate and the EL strap light kit from Mark Poon on ebay.

Got the first one all done and it works. My soldiering ability not being the greatest, everything still came out great.
But on the second one, I'm only getting a little dot of light from the panel.

Did I mess up somewhere or is the panel a dud? Was hoping to have it all done for Halloween, but don't know if the second strap is salvageable. :/

20201018_215202.jpg

20201018_215150.jpg

You wouldn't happen to know a seller in the states that has the panels, would ya? Lol

Think I'll just use it as is for now, so the two match, but I guess I'll need to order another logo :/

Thanks for the quick reply!
I don't sorry. Mark is a member here. Maybe message him.

I don't sorry. Mark is a member here. Maybe message him.

Oh I've lurked the Mag threads for a while, XD. Looking to get my hands on a pair since 2011 and finally was able to.
Seems every time I look up something Mag Replica related, you and Mark are the first two who pop up on Google, lmao. That's why I had no hesitation in buying from him on eBay. I knew he was well respected by you guys here.

I sent him a message on ebay, hopefully I can just buy some more panels from him. Even if they can't get here by the 29th. (Need time to put them together)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back