NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Have you noticed that the lebronjames site is the only shop that offers sizes 9.5, 10.5 etc.?
Why are they able to offer more sizes? Do they have another manufacturer or did they just forget to change size options for this one?

If they run too small on me but are decent looking, I'll dump mine at $100 per pair, making $45 and then just buy larger size shoes. I am more concerned about the look at this point than the potential fit.

the lebronjames website charges $160 shipping for 2 pairs to Germany...wtf? It must be the DHL option that is so expensive

Yeah don't use DHL. It is as bad as FEDEX. Use EMS, it has trakcing options and is fairly affordable. I've been buying select items out of China since 2009 and the sender always uses EMS and it has always arrived safely.

I also noticed the lebron site with half sizes. My bet is they (like all the other sites) only have whole sizes so if you're a half, round up.

Okay, I'm thinking about getting a pair from LebronJames10. If these shoes don't show up or they're horribly inaccurate, how exactly do I dispute the charge? Should I contact the wholesaler or MasterCard?

This is a serious subject!!
:behave

If these shoes don't show up or they're horribly inaccurate, how exactly do I dispute the charge?

You will have a case with your bank or CC company if they don't turn up.

If they do turn up and are plain FUGLY, then you won't have much of chance of a refund and will probably have to flog them off on evil bay. If these are crap, I'll salvaging what parts I can and going hard at another scratch build.

If these shoes turn up and are the same shape as my blue foamies, I'll be stoked. We are all buying on hope that we get what we want. Nothing is guaranteed.

Slightly OT, if a real power lace system could be done, where would you want the motor and gearing system? NIKE's Patent shows this imbedded in the sole and I just don't think that is practical due to not being able to service or replace it if it fails.

Thanks a lot for the advice, cavx :)

Welp, the billing site that LebronJames10 redirected me to enter my CC info has got a red flag on Web of Trust; granted, there not a whole lot of info as to why it's been flagged but I don't wanna deal with the BS of getting a new card or identity theft just because I want some shoes, lol.

Maybe Jedifyfe can order an extra one for me so he can send me a pair Mags while I send him his Pitbull parts. :lol

Thanks a lot for the advice, cavx :)

Welp, the billing site that LebronJames10 redirected me to enter my CC info has got a red flag on Web of Trust; granted, there not a whole lot of info as to why it's been flagged but I don't wanna deal with the BS of getting a new card or identity theft just because I want some shoes, lol.

Yeah. Those "ratings" are BS anyway. What are the chances that sopmeone ordering knockoff stuff from China would leave feedback on these sites?...

Ratings

javascript: sfaq.get(206);

Reputation ratings are based on real user ratings and they tell you how much other users trust this site. How reliable are the ratings?

Yeah. Those "ratings" are BS anyway. What are the chances that sopmeone ordering knockoff stuff from China would leave feedback on these sites?...

Ratings

Reputation ratings are based on real user ratings and they tell you how much other users trust this site. How reliable are the ratings?

Fair enough, yeah. That fact that there's no comments or anything like that says to me that Web of Trust just looks at the server's location of the billing website (China) and starts to freak out.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back