NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Let me get this straight... some bloke is claiming that the leaked photos are his prototype? Then someone mentions that there are several factories making the Replica Nike Air Mags and that Shoesbagonsale.com has a better version than those leak photos? Can someone enlighten me on what is happening in the Replica Nike Air Mags world? Is it safe to assume that I might be getting a better replica since I ordered from Shoesbagonsale.com?

Let me get this straight... some bloke is claiming that the leaked photos are his prototype? Then someone mentions that there are several factories making the Replica Nike Air Mags and that Shoesbagonsale.com has a better version than those leak photos? Can someone enlighten me on what is happening in the Replica Nike Air Mags world? Is it safe to assume that I might be getting a better replica since I ordered from Shoesbagonsale.com?

I doubt it. My bet is that guy is just trolling and these are the shoes we will be getting.

I doubt it. My bet is that guy is just trolling and these are the shoes we will be getting.

Well... that's not very nice of him. But I must say, he did add a pic that wasn't part of the original leaked photos. Maybe there is some truth to what he is claiming? I just wished the toebox was lower and more pointed like the RDs. That's my only issue with the leaked photos. Everyting else can pass with a quick eye test.

my mags are the pinnacle of my collection, HANDS DOWN.The most movie accurate mags made.These mags are accurate in every detail to the clear soles,sole shape,rubber width,lace thickness,height,heel cup,Nike mag lettering,correct toe shape,correct color EL and paint splatter.What I think throws people off from the accuracy is the updated material.I'm happy these look brand new and 100% accurate.These shoes are so sick they look better than the movie mags.I love this shot of my mags :love

These are the eBay autioned real deals or a pair you created?

Yeah the Real Deal Mags just aren't in the cards for me as much as I'd like them to be. I will be happy with the v2 K-Mags...I have to be. And like mentioned by someone above, the general population won't catch the differences and i'm just buying mine to display, not to wear.

I think that "guy" is a fat teenager that has some mental issues. He basically would just retype the same insults over and over. It was fun prodding him along.

Fat teenage sounds pretty accurate to me. He was slightly funny at first but his 5 year old trolling was rubbish.

Yeah the Real Deal Mags just aren't in the cards for me as much as I'd like them to be. I will be happy with the v2 K-Mags...I have to be. And like mentioned by someone above, the general population won't catch the differences and i'm just buying mine to display, not to wear.

I was buying to wear. Not sure if I would wear them now if these leaked photos are legit. That toebox bothers me too much. The RDs are to expensive to wear and not worth the risk of damaging them in any way. Wished Nike went with a general release and made like 500,000 pairs with a price point of $300. That would have raised more money for Parkinson's.

The toe section will be an easy mod. Once I've done mine, for those who aren't happy with doing it themselves I'll quite happily do it for a small fee.

For clarification, it was from shoesbagonsale directly that I was told there will be different versions and theirs will be better quality. I personally think its just a bad excuse to charge more but I kinda hope I'm wrong so there's and EL version with the adjusted toe.

I was buying to wear. Not sure if I would wear them now if these leaked photos are legit. That toebox bothers me too much. The RDs are to expensive to wear and not worth the risk of damaging them in any way. Wished Nike went with a general release and made like 500,000 pairs with a price point of $300. That would have raised more money for Parkinson's.

The toes ate most likely an easy fix. Look at Jedifyfe's tutorial.

The toe section will be an easy mod. Once I've done mine, for those who aren't happy with doing it themselves I'll quite happily do it for a small fee.

For clarification, it was from shoesbagonsale directly that I was told there will be different versions and theirs will be better quality. I personally think its just a bad excuse to charge more but I kinda hope I'm wrong so there's and EL version with the adjusted toe.

If the pair I receive from shoesbagonsale needs the toebox fix, I'll be contacting you shortly and paying that small fee. And if the EL Strap is crap and you can do the fix, I'l gladly pay for that as well plus shipping so you incur not costs at your end.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back