New Zvezda Star Destroyer Model kit

Mine arrived at customs Australia on the 23rd so it shouldn't be too long now. I knew that 2 months was worst case scenario. It's more like 2 weeks delivery at the most. Sooo excited.

Ben

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qMNEY8FJkA
Pics of the assembled and lit model at the end of this video - is that actually the Zvezda, because....swwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet......

Thats the Anigrand at the end. ;)

Ben

Well I officially submitted a request to find a lost package with the post office. My Zvezda SD was processed thru the ISC NY last Thursday at 0145 in the morning. It has not been scanned anywhere since then. It had all day Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Tuesday, and now Wednesday to show up somewhere and be scanned, it hasn't. I even talked to my local postman and he said at most it should have been scanned again the next day. ISC NY is not customs and they don't "hold" packages there. After they are processed they ship out in a few hours. Even with the post office closed Sunday and Monday my kit has not been scanned or seen in 5 days. It doesn't take that long to travel from NY to KY.

Feeling a little bummed right now.....

Well I officially submitted a request to find a lost package with the post office. My Zvezda SD was processed thru the ISC NY last Thursday at 0145 in the morning. It has not been scanned anywhere since then. It had all day Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Tuesday, and now Wednesday to show up somewhere and be scanned, it hasn't. I even talked to my local postman and he said at most it should have been scanned again the next day. ISC NY is not customs and they don't "hold" packages there. After they are processed they ship out in a few hours. Even with the post office closed Sunday and Monday my kit has not been scanned or seen in 5 days. It doesn't take that long to travel from NY to KY.

Feeling a little bummed right now.....

Mine was processed into ISC NY 12/26. I hope that mine doesn't get held up...or lost...

Mine was processed into ISC NY 12/26. I hope that mine doesn't get held up...or lost...

Fingers crossed jkirkon! Another day has passed and still no tracking movement out of ISC NY. It has now been one full week since arriving in the US with no movement. It made it all the way from Russia, from RUSSIA! And as soon as it gets here, we loose it!

Screen grab from this morning.

33b1xja.jpg

Last edited:
I hear ya, Robiwon. I'm in NJ too, the maddening part for me is that it is less than a 2 hour drive away...

Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed jkirkon! Another day has passed and still no tracking movement out of ISC NY. It has now been one full week since arriving in the US with no movement. It made it all the way from Russia, from RUSSIA! And as soon as it gets here, we loose it!

http://i66.tinypic.com/33b1xja.jpg

I wouldn't panic mate. Just need to remain patient. I ordered from the same guy and ours were shipped on the same day, mine hasn't arrived either yet. He sent them via the most economical program.. so most likely it other parcels have priority and only gets thrown on the back of a truck and makes progress when there is a free spot. The delivery estimate was for something like one to two months.

The other guys here had theirs posted via ems. Even though theirs were posted a week or two after ours, but as I said earlier in the thread, they will most probably get theirs before us. Ems is a much faster service.

But hey at least you can track yours. Mine was tracked in russia back on the 16th. Nothing since. Still I do think it will arrive in the next week or two.

Mine comes from Ukraine, it allegedly arrived a NY and it just on its way to me. It has been 15 days since it was ordered.

Last edited:
I figured the long shipping estimate was partly based on the anticipated release date, when they actually got their stock, when they were able to ship, and the time it would take to get from Russia to the US. I didn't figure the majority of the wait time would be in the US once it got here! Once it arrived in the US I figured the shipping would go pretty quick. I guess not...

I'll update if/when I hear anything.

http://i66.tinypic.com/33b1xja.jpg

if it were any other time of the year, I would say your order has been lost. However, Christmas is a bad time for overdue, misdirected, mis-scanned shipments. The label could have fell off or have become damaged so that scanning would have made it impossible and would have to be manually sorted. Give it at least another week before calling it lost.

TazMan2000

Mine was in ' The Russian Federation' on the 19th of December,then-
December 25, 2016 , 9:01 pm
Processed Through Facility
MOSKVA PI-30, RUSSIAN FEDERATION
December 27, 2016 , 10:36 pm
Processed Through Facility
MOSKVA PI-30, RUSSIAN FEDERATION

And now it sits-Origin Post is Preparing Shipment. Sigh

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back