New RPF artwork thread

Re: I can't find the old "art" tread, so...

Nick - I like all three, but I especially like the daydream sketch.

As for an animated Firefly, Buffy had a musical episode, and Angel did a muppet episode, (two of the best episodes for each show, IMO,) so I could definitely see Joss doing that.

I haven't had time to sit down and do some seriously "fun" drawing in a while. Would love to get back to it, but I have shirts to make!

Anyways, here's something I've been trying to finish for 3 or 4 years now. Was hoping to add 80's and 90's as well along with MAJOR detailing in Photoshop. It's missing so much.

Picture3-2.png

Ramiel and Nick, you guys are incredibly talented! Tremendous work, but I assume you know that! lol

Ramiel, awesome! I love your style. GREAT color! All digital or are you like me and draw/scan color in Photoshop?

An example of my highly detailed and intricately rendered work, a storyboard panel for a fanfilm years ago:

ry%3D320

Top THAT! :lol

Couple of projects -

Work in progress -

and creature concept -

DS
As always I love your artwork, the giant robot one is simply great. Please post more!:thumbsup
Ramiel, awesome! I love your style. GREAT color! All digital or are you like me and draw/scan color in Photoshop?

Thank you! This one is all digital, no more than 20/30 minutes of work (and for me is a record, I'm so damn slow!:D), but usually I do a pencil sketch, scan it, and I work on it in Photoshop... I need some time to practice more on digital painting...:wacko
:D

Great stuff guys! I too love that giant robot drawing! Here's some of my stuff.

MrMachineStars.jpg

ArtwoundedSmall.jpg

3ComicLighter.jpg

Blee.jpg

I found these in storage at my sister's house. All are at least 15 years old. The boots were done in 1985 so it is 23 years old. The others were early 90's.

boots.jpg

barn.jpg

bass.jpg

mary.jpg

TP.jpg

FB

Always and inspiration and true pleasure to visit this thread. How I admire your different styles and wish I were better than I am.

Quick doodle just made after a small "I'm missing Buffy" moment... LOL:p
4fhc8.jpg

I love how he says, "Just a quick doodle..."

Ramiel... can you create anything and have it not look good?! Quick doodle... SOME OF US WORK ALL DAY TO MAKE SOMETHING THAT IS BARELY A QUARTER OF THE QUALITY OF YOUR WORK!!!! DAMN YOU!

Uh, but seriously, I'm a huge fan too. You rock, man!

Well, thanks...:redface:redface:redface

But yes, I can surely make something that don't look good, and usually it lives just enough to see the trash can!:lol

Actually, now that I look that image closer, I think I didn't catch SMG likeness well... Maybe the next time...:unsure

And I'll see what I can do for that Illyria SmilingOtter...;)

Thanks again!:$

Hmmmm... I'm temped to propose a RPF comic - parodying all aspects of prop-collecting or recasters or some members with some knacks for props or so....

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back