New RPF artwork thread

Ramiel

Sr Member
I can't find the old "art" thread, so......I have to start another one...
With a quick doodle like this one...
6h4ejye.jpg

Re: I can't find the old "art" tread, so...

One of these days I'm going to have to learn that. I only know old school, pencil, pen and ink. :)

By chance, do you like Ben Caldwell's work?

Very nice BTW.

And this is exactly what I've used: pencil, pen and ink. I just colored it on photoshop.

OK, I'm not that computer literate... What did program did you use to import a paper drawn image into photoshop? I'd really like to try my hand at that, but I'm pretty much clueless as to how to go about it...

Ya, I unnerstand the scanning into the comp part,. the part that relents in bafling me is how my comp transposes images and saves them in certain programs...

More, More, Give us More...
O...Ok
By chance, do you like Ben Caldwell's work?

Very nice BTW.
Yep, I didn't know his name, but I've seen his works, but honestly I love two big artist the most: Travis Charest and Adam Hughes! I love them!:love
Seconded!

River and Book? The Operative?
I was thinking to do the entire cast... I have a bunch of sketches somewhere in the mess of my desk...
Ya, I unnerstand the scanning into the comp part,. the part that relents in bafling me is how my comp transposes images and saves them in certain programs...
Well, you can scan the image and the resulting image is (usually) a JPG, so you can open it in Photoshop whitout a problem... If you wanna know how you can color it, just ask:)

Oh, and thank you guys, feel free to post your own works!;)

This is all I have thats on my comp... and it's like ten years old. :lol I may have to whip up something new just for fun.

l_192eb1aa4b058cd2295ab0146f992839.jpg

I use my thread resurrection power!!!
:D

I don't like how Kaylee turned out, but I'm quite happy with Wash and Mal!:D

Very cool stuff!!! I always enjoy seeing everyones art and the different styles. :thumbsup

Here's a couple of pencil portraits I did a few years ago for my Mom of my Dad and Grandma (both deceased) for Christmas.
208806344.jpg

Really great work Ramiel! I like the cartoon styling of the characters. It would be great to see a "cast" drawing with Serenity in the background. Like a publicity photo by cartoony. ;)

Love the zombie DS.

Cool drawings. I don't recall doing anything new since the last thread - advanced into sculpting and collecting and being lazy instead! :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back