New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! (Jan. '10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here!

Hi All!

I've been collecting props/replicas for a few years. Mainly Aliens, Bladerunner, etc.

This forum is a good source of information and knowledge and I am glad to be apart of the group.

Hi my name is Craig and am a prop maker/collector. My main prop interests are Bond, Terminator, Predator, Judge dredd, P.O.T.C and Stargate sg1. I have a HND in 3d modelmaking and design and making my 'new mark' Dalek is prob the best prop i done to date!

Hello, I am new to the forum but have been collecting weapon props and reproductions since I was a kid. There is lots of talent in the forums. I am looking forward to share pics and projects with the group. Gordon

Wes from PA. Just starting to get into props.

Hi all!
I'm glad to be able to finally join! I'm a sculptor, having been in the rapid prototyping / toy fields for some time. I'm just outside of Chicago, and have been working on a myriad of projects for awhile. Looking forward to getting them out there and hearing input, as well as helping with any info I might have.
Thanks!

Hi all my name is Martin I have been into making Star Wars costumes for several years now I want to expand and try different costumes and props and was told that this was the site to join.

Howdy from Southern California!

I'm a huge science fiction fan and I've been costuming for a few years. I've done a lot of sewing, but I'm just getting my feet wet on the props end of things.

I'm in Rebel Legion, where I dress as a Jedi and an X-Wing pilot. I've also done a range of other costumes, including Classic Star Trek uniforms, Puss In Boots, General Grievous, a Chewbacca Mighty Muggs figure, and bunch of anime characters.

Hello everybody.

Member since one year now, I never posted on RPF (what a shame). More talkative on other board, I think it's finally the time to speak ^^

I live in France and I'm especially interested by star wars helmets (imperial helmets) and some other movie props (Iron Man).

Hi, Im Mike from Virginia.
I like to collect Harry Potter props, replicas. I enjoy trying to make props too and hope to meet allot of people with the same interest.

Recovering Jackaholic, been over on the KTTC forum for nearly two years. I think I know about all I want to know now about Captain Jack Sparrow, and am ready to move on. I can sew and I can make stuff and I like to have stuff, but I don't cosplay. Have read here briefly and occasionally the past few months. Highly talented group of folks, doubt I'll be able to contribute much considering the skill levels I've seen from those who post here, but ya never know....."Still around the corner there may wait. A new road or a secret gate,"......yeah, really love all the LOTR stuff, maybe I'll head in the direction of that fertile field.

Shylaah

Last edited:

Hi! I am Carol. I have also been one of those who have been waiting for registration to open. I do mainly star wars costuming, but have been known to do other stuff that interests me. I am CO at The Jedi Assembly and have been active in the SW fan community for quite a while.

Howdy Howdy Howdy... the names Joel, nice to be here. Been waiting a while for registration to open up, and now that it has and i am here i plan to hide in the shadows...:lol... i mainly wanted to join so that i can view more of the members projects on here, i got tired of not being able to view all the pictures...

Most of the prop work i do is halo stuff so i post that over at the 405th, but maybe from time to time i will post my wips over here.

well, thanks for opening up the registration nice admins at the RPF.

Hey all, I'm Matt. I've been waiting to register here for quite some time. Mainly I do superhero costuming with a focus on Batman. Currently, I only have one Batman suit. I also am into Phantom of the Opera costuming and want to put together a Captain Hook costume pretty badly but I'm fresh out of college working quite sporadically so the money is tight for the time being so most of my major projects are on hold.

Hey guys, I have been a member here for a few months now. I haven't post much at all as you can see. I currently live in Louisiana but will be getting the hell out of here and heading to New Mexico in the next few months. I have been collecting prop replicas and movie related items for at least 15 years now. I am currently waiting to get my new home built and then I will finally be able to display all of my goodies. My collection mainly revolves around Hellboy, Predator and starting to get some Terminator items. This place is a great source of knowledge!

Hello all,

My name is Mike, and although I am primarily a modeler of scale Military and Historical subjects (30+ years), I'm well aware that there is much to be learned from the Sci Fi and Fantasy modelers.

Hope I can also be of help to you in return, and this forum may well pique an interest for me outside my normal subject range as well.

Hi, Okona here.

Tempus let me know that you were accepting registrations, so I signed up.

I am working with him on a PM tricorder upgrade (boards from gmprops) and I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Hey, I'm Sean.... been a fan of the site for a while, glad to finally be able to ask questions.

'ello there everyone...my name is Jeremiah...I have been known to build things from stuff around the house...lately, lightsabers and the like have been occupying much of my time...previously, steampunk and Destro...now that I think on it, never finished Destro...<shrug>

Hello, my name's Richard. I'm extremly new to this, I've been wanting a set of movie acurate Aluminum Wolverine Claws, and I'm hoping to learn how to make a X-force Wolverine costume also.

Hello I'm Jon, I do mostly work with resin. it's great to be finally able to pick more tips from the amazing work so many of you do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back