New Indiana Jones Items from Disney - Sankara Stone, Crystal Skull, Holy Grail, Idol, Staff of Ra headpiece

I went to Hollywood studios yesterday and checked out the Dial of Destiny at the new restaurant that's now open. I can't help to think this will end up on the shelves soon after the movie release. Shame it's not available now. Does anyone have insight or feel the same.
Everything was behind glass except the dial. I touched it. No protection whatsoever so that’s why I believe this is the prop that will end up on the shelf. The restaurant is the old gift shop from the Indiana Jones attraction. They moved the sales to the Main Street shops, and they had plenty of the props all available. They even had the Fedora. Not terrible but was definitely a costume version but good enough to cosplay in. I think it was like 60 dollars. I looked at it early in the morning so when I went back to do my shopping at the end of the day it was gone. They only had a few out on the shelf. The bag is pretty nice for 39. View attachment 1711137View attachment 1711138View attachment 1711139View attachment 1711140View attachment 1711147
I do hope it ends up on the webstore when it does go up for sale.
I´m really on the hunt for one of these replicas.Would be very nice when Disney release one with this quality.
Love my crystal skull from the Disneystore.

Voodoo doll on sale till sunday.

At Disneyland (Anaheim) yesterday only the skull, Ra headpiece, and Sankara are still in stock.

Since as a Cast Member it was only $45 I picked up the Ra headpiece.

I think the Dark Matter Props headpieces are clearly more screen-accurate. The Disney version is far too shiny and new, so I did a bit of weathering. Also note the Disney version is missing the Ark angels and two lines between the tail and the wings.

Here it is with the Dark Matter Props necklace (yes I know they're from different scenes)

zYQ7FvW.jpg

Last edited:

At Disneyland (Anaheim) yesterday only the skull, Ra headpiece, and Sankara are still in stock.

Since as a Cast Member it was only $45 I picked up the Ra headpiece.

I think the Dark Matter Props headpieces are clearly more screen-accurate. The Disney version is far too shiny and new, so I did a bit of weathering. Also note the Disney version is missing the Ark angels and two lines between the tail and the wings.

Here it is with the Dark Matter Props necklace (yes I know they're from different scenes)

View attachment 1727803
I have a set of dark Matters as well. Very happy with them.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back