Necronomicon - Evil Dead 1, 2 & 3

Wait a second, you mean to tell me he harrassed someone who had a replica of the Necronomicon, not from "Evil Dead", but an H.P. Lovecraft Necronomicon, and was welling this H.P. Lovecraft replica of the Necronomicon? Sorry, I'm just trying to understand it because of the way the whole thing is worded.

This is completely false like many of the myths be created about me.
I have never gone after anyone not expressly selling an Evil Dead Book of the Dead or Necronomicon. If if has a face on the cover, that's mine.
So please contact me with your latest myths, rumors or lies and please check them out with me.
Tom Sullivan

Now from this point on the story is a little sketchy, because Tony (Antrock) sometimes likes to exagerate things in his favor, but he told me that after he stopped making the Evil Dead Replicas, Tom continued to harass him online going so far as to monitor and attempt to shut down Tony's eBay auctions that had nothing to with Evil Dead.

Once again Tony has made up stuff. I have only gone after Tony Rockey's Books of the Dead. Nothing else. Tony is mad because he got owned by me.
He does not seem to be able to tell from right and wrong. And he sure makes up facts.
I am happy to explain my side of any issue to anyone with a rumor, myth or lie they'd like to check out.
Thanks,
Tom Sullivan

Marc,
Thanks for the daggers. They are a proud part of my Fan Art Section of my Movie Memorabilia Museum.
The Fan Art Section will be on display this Oct. 2010 at the Cinema Wasteland Horror Movie Expo in Strongsville, Ohio.
I have boxes of Fan Made replicas.
And the convention is a riot.
Hope you can make it.
Tom Sullivan

"If if has a face on the cover, that's mine."

So any fleshy design with a face on the cover, you are claiming ownership of?
Or just ones that are clearly based on your design?

Are you THE Tom Sullivan everyone is talking about?
If so ,you should be ashamed of yourself and you will not find many friends on this forum because of the way you attacked Antrocks WIFE and CHILDREN.
I understand that it is in your right to protect your copyright but WHAT THE FRAK!!! You do not fraking go around and ACCUSE someone that you never fraking never met or know anything about of being a bad father and that his children are starving and neglected. I love Evil dead and the necronomicon but you sir are a really unpleasant and unlikable person.:thumbsdown

Yes I'm that Tom Sullivan, every uninformed rumor mongerer's favorite punching bag on this site.
I would be a terrible person if Anthony Rockey's statements were true. Sadly my response was edited out by the webmasters so only Tony's side of the story can be told here.
If you want me to explain to you what happened please write me at darkageproductions@yahoo.com
Suffice to say Tony makes this stuff up.

I love how you can't stop talking about me!! Tom, please leave me alone.
Stop sending your friends to facebook trying to befriend me...
Stop referring me to people who need a book binder for their movies...
I have nothing to do with your IP since I recieved my C&D from you!!
Trash me all you want...I will not stoop to your level.
The day you let it go, I will be relieved....There is a reason the MODS deleted your comments about me and left mine up...Go fig people...
Ant

Yes I'm that Tom Sullivan, every uninformed rumor mongerer's favorite punching bag on this site.
I would be a terrible person if Anthony Rockey's statements were true. Sadly my response was edited out by the webmasters so only Tony's side of the story can be told here.
If you want me to explain to you what happened please write me at darkageproductions@yahoo.com
Suffice to say Tony makes this stuff up.

Here's Tom stating he notified the police...

"Just to clear up a point by Toyman, never filed any police report on Mr. Rockey. I just forwarded his email where he stated that by me ending his illegal sales, I was taking food out of his children's mouths. I forwarded the email to the police, letting them know I was in a legal disupute with Rockey and they took it from there. I never used any term like dead beat dad or anything else to the cops. Mr. Rockey dug his own grave with that email."

Now Tom has his Book of the Dead "binder" trying to befriend me on FB.(Patrick Reese)
And he has local film makers e-mailing me to make books for their movies,saying Tom referred me to them...I blocked them, they used another account, blocked that one, then another...
WTF????
Tom has nothing better to do than harass people???
Simply pathetic...

ok...so...can't buy one...fine...not about to get in the middle of that mess...

Does anyone have a decent tutorial on how one could make their own...sounds like Tony's must have been pretty close to cause this kinda of grief.

Not looking to continue the flame war here so please only add if you have something constructive about the construction of ones own.

EVIL DEAD 2: BOOK Of The DEAD LOST PAGE EBAY AUCTION
VERY RARE SCREEN USED PROP BY TOM SULLIVAN
My good friend and official Bookbinder of the Dead, Patrick Reese is will be selling 4 screen used "Lost Pages"

Here is the link: EVIL DEAD 2: BOOK Of The DEAD LOST PAGE - eBay (item 230517669245 end time Sep-06-10 19:00:08 PDT)

Thats all good but....

Forums Guidelines
Replica Prop Forum - FAQ: Replica Prop Forum Guidelines
Selling/trading items on the site

All selling, advertising or interest-gauging must take place in The Junkyard. Members are eligible to post in the Junkyard after they have been a member in good standing for at least 45 days and have made at least 20 posts.

Please refrain from the discussion of live or pending auctions that are not your own. Auctions for items of interest to the board should be discussed AFTER the auction has closed. In the event where you suspect an auction item (or seller) is fraudulent, posting is permitted as a warning to other members.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back