Mythbusters - WTH man? No Tori, Grant, or Kari?

There was 6.

Simpsons, Raiders, A team, video games, transformers (not the one you think) and drifting.

The drifting was a low point, no science, no builds, Adam and Jamie just take some driving lessons and throw cars about.

Isn't it mid season break?

Nope, there were 6 episodes total in the whole season. It was sad.

- - - Updated - - -

If you need a fix there's always Tested.com. I love Adams Overlook Hotel Maze model he built.

Unfortunately, Adam does so little with Tested, it's months and months between any of his builds and I generally have little interest in their "Unnamed Project". Plus the fact, it makes me cringe how many unsafe methods Adam uses when building.

I do keep up with the "Still Untitled" podcast on Youtube. Some of those are pretty interesting. Tested doesn't really do anything for me, tho.

Speaking of podcasts, can someone please tell me exactly what that means? Like I said, I usually catch Adam's Still Untitled podcast on Youtube, but obviously it is set up as an audio cast, as they just sit there in their headphones and talk. Also, like Comic Book Men on AMC, the beginning and end of the show is always Kevin Smith and his group sitting there in headphones talking-----so where do you go to actually just listen to these podcasts? Are they on the radio or something?

The latest season sucked so much. I'm kind of glad Grant, Tory and Kari weren't a part of it since they already get enough unwarranted, erroneous dislike for their time being on Mythbusters from some people to the point it almost seems like its personal.

I do keep up with the "Still Untitled" podcast on Youtube. Some of those are pretty interesting. Tested doesn't really do anything for me, tho.
Speaking of podcasts, can someone please tell me exactly what that means? Like I said, I usually catch Adam's Still Untitled podcast on Youtube, but obviously it is set up as an audio cast, as they just sit there in their headphones and talk. Also, like Comic Book Men on AMC, the beginning and end of the show is always Kevin Smith and his group sitting there in headphones talking-----so where do you go to actually just listen to these podcasts? Are they on the radio or something?
I think you can subscribe to podcasts via itunes. While I don't actually use itunes to listen to a podcast since I don't want unnecessary things taking up spaceon my pc/phone, on the two podcasts I listen to I always hear the hosts ask for ratings on itunes. I think Adam's Still Untitled podcast does the same except its Will and Norm that ask for the ratings.

...That drifting episode was very disappointing.

Where was the science? What was the myth?
The myth was that you can go around a corner in a car faster if you drift rather than simply slowing and turning; busted. As for the science, it was probably something about momentum, and traction, and energy, and they forgot to explain it properly, and if this keeps up they'll probably get cancelled before the end of the year.

The new episodes have been fun, I'm just not sure they have been good.

I've enjoyed watching them but with each one having a 'theme' instead of a myth it really feels (to me) like a completely different show. I like it, not as much as before but I'm still a fan.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back