My Mystique (FINISHED! Pics on page 3)

Right, and I plan to pick some stuff up to be able to do just that. I had my blue Ben Nye and some eyeshadow, and I did a lot of experimenting with that, so it shouldn't be such a disaster when I get the rest of the makeup I need. I also still need to track down some makeup fixative.

Looks good! It's pushing me even further to do a Mystique. It's one of those characters I really want to attempt but I just don't have a model for it... I'd LOVE to do both a movie version and a hybrid of sorts. Get some weird skin texture into the arms legs and face with the costume you've done here. Would be SO much fun!

Looks great! Atleast the Mystique contacts are cheaper! I'm making Gambit for my boyfriend currently, and those contacts are $350 for the pair! We'll probably just sacrifice for plain red contacts instead :\.

So, it's been a few months since I've posted anything, really. I thought I'd pick things up again by posting a few pictures of my Mystique ensemble from GenCon! It got a great reception, so I'm likely keeping it the way it is.

185245_10150252989001524_553336523_7361604_809354_n.jpg

283218_2031406702718_1170630444_32173059_5217955_a.jpg

282066_2312846617881_1150869640_32791824_759959_n.jpg

Fun fact: I made my friend's Magneto costume as well. Not the helmet, but everything else.

Excellent work with the costume!

Also, you know Jason, cool! He's good people! You must be good people too! They tend to flock together! :D

Wonderful work. The classics are always by far the best. If you don't mind I'm going to snag a few of your ideas in here for my wife. She's a natural redhead and a major Mystique fan. I was fretting over how I was going to pull off a more modest look than the movie version and this thred gave me just the "oomph" needed to try it.

If it turns out and she'll wear it ( she is probably the single most self conscience person I have EVER met ) I'll post a few pics. Only hope I can do justice to your interpretation.:)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back