My Little Pony: Action figure (fully articulated) Princess Luna 3D printed

Wow, this is a fantastic thread! I love how you're making a toy that is better even than the new Guardians of Harmony toys! I sure hope you can finish this sometime soon. I'd love to see the finished article on Equestria Daily.

I made an account here just to give this thread some love. It's awesome, and so are you, Havoc! It takes dedication to go through with a project this long. I really hope you finish this model - I can't express how amazing a fully articulate pony figure would be. Hell, I think quite a few artists would drop money on an uncolored base model as a mannequin.

Edit: Went through the mlpforums parallel post. Still though, when you get the time to complete it (maybe look at outside funding to ease the burden?) I probably won't be checking this thread for updates, but I'll bet you the entire fandom will know about it.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Finished it!

didnt want to wait till the weekend so i put it together now...
As i said before she's got more design flaws than i can count and she looks decent in pictures. but she can barely stand. Some parts had to be glued into place but i'm proud :)
if i'd have to do this again i wouldnt use ball or friction joints. but instead i'd stick to hinge joints as much as possible

uN1ORQh.jpg
mN31cop.jpg
LjvTPDc.jpg
CYkyoqq.jpg

I'll see about getting better photo's made later

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back