MR Millenium Falcon - Studio Scale?

According to Robert Browns old site, the Falcon would be around 35 meter long. Having that in mind the 32 falcon ( about 83 cm) would be 1/42 scale which more or less seems to be a scale which fits better a human according to the drawing visualized above. I personal believe that 35 meters is the correct scale for a full size ship.

35 metres or 114 feet is now the official scale (thanks, Chris Trevas).

However if the 5' model is actually 173cm then the ship should really be about 41.5m or 136'. That's the general theory I go by at any rate. One day I'll draw up an interior at that scale and we'll see whether it all fits. :)

According to Robert Browns old site, the Falcon would be around 35 meter long. Having that in mind the 32 falcon ( about 83 cm) would be 1/42 scale which more or less seems to be a scale which fits better a human according to the drawing visualized above. I personal believe that 35 meters is the correct scale for a full size ship.

35 metres or 114 feet is now the official scale (thanks, Chris T).

However if the 5' model is actually 173cm then the ship should really be about
41.5m or 136'. That's the scale I work to, at any rate. One day I'll draw up an interior at that scale and we'll see whether it all fits. :)

Also, LOL at the various gags. Good stuff!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back