MasterLe IRON MAN sales issue thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Another MasterLe Victim..

All I know is don't paraphrase anything out of that comment section and make a thread about it.

Buncha ninnies... :lol

I like how he claims his shoulder cannon can fire paintballs. Considering he is using the belts off of a nerf vulcan for it I highly doubt it.

Let's not be stoning CBK. He has already apologized for the crap he has spewed. That is an old dog we can let lay. CBK has nothing to do with it really, aside from being an acquaintance of Le.

Let's not be stoning CBK. He has already apologized for the crap he has spewed. That is an old dog we can let lay. CBK has nothing to do with it really, aside from being an acquaintance of Le.

lol. this is all i read from that whole trio's end of the popsci argument.
Jay and Silent Bob - "All you ****ers are gonna pay!"fair warning, tons of fbombs.

really, if cbk didnt feel that way, he shouldnt have said what he said in the first place. apologies on the internet dont hold water. and it doesnt change my perception of le or the people that are associated with him.

ps. i dont even LIKE jay and silent bob or anything related to kevin smith, but that speaks internet people to a t

We've ALL lashed out in anger before. He did it because he felt his friend was being attacked. Like Spidey says "Everybody gets one".

still doesnt change my perception of le or his associates. it only helps my low view of the group get more negative

I know, they say you can judge a person by the company they keep. I just choose not to. You are well within your rights to form your opinion. Lord knows they have made many excuses for the little twerp.

Very true, though I've never encountered Phantom Prophet on the forums directly, I think CBK is a pretty nice and funny guy.

Wow!

I read about this suit in Popular Science, but had no idea about these issues regarding ripping people off.

My opinion just did a 180.

I know, they say you can judge a person by the company they keep. I just choose not to. You are well within your rights to form your opinion. Lord knows they have made many excuses for the little twerp.

thank you for understanding. i also want to throw in, they really dont do much to disassociate from him either, like
"hey i may be his friend, andrew may be a tool and be a horrible person to deal with and rips people off, but im not that kind of guy!"

and the very fact that neither of them have made any sort of attempt to respond to this thread, also speaks louder about that group as a whole.

Hmmm, I could swear there was something about Lee whining that asavage was "Bragging" etc, either which way, though I don't like the guy or his dealings, he did play a primary role in my joining, he was one of the 3, asavage being another, and Sharkhead being the main.

So just remember, If I pissed you off, it is indirectly Sharkhead, Asavage, and Lee's faults, lol

But I'm joking, do pin things on other people, blame where blame is due, etc, etc.
Sigh, Neo, it was in the Mark V Armor build thread. Literally took me 2 seconds to find. Adam doesn't post that much. I just went to his statistics, all posts, it was like the 6th one from the top.

Anyway here's asavage's take on ML
OP, I read your first post in this thread about how some people don't like you (or something like that) and thought "Hmm, that's funny, I don't see a lot of that here." and took a small mental note: this guy has a little chip on his shoulder.

Your work is lovely. Dedicated. Fun to look at. But here you are, pages later, defending that chip, and sounding like a ******, and quoting your own press release.

Chill out. I've worked in special effects for 20 years. And everything I know is for anyone who asks (given my own time constraints of course). In the SFX industry this is the default, in my experience. I have run into plenty who hoard their techniques/knowledge, but they are in the minority.

Look at it this way: nobody can corner the market on YOU. That's your domain.

And saying that you don't post on the JY because you have a life? And then wondering why people are attacking you? Dude, you just basically stated that all the peeps selling hard made cool stuff on the JY have no life. Surely you can see that.

That's my .02. Chill out. Stop name dropping.

I did it so Neo would stop posting and trying to remember what asavage said.

Later,
Shade

I felt like I read this post for a loooooong time...Has anything come of this yet?
Or did MasterLe vanish from all forums?

Curious, did anyone actually take an ACTION toward resolving the matter at hand, like contacting local authorities, better business bureau, small claims court, paypal, etc?

Then again, I may have missed a post among all the bashing, but if the purpose of this thread is to help a buyer get his deal straightened out, maybe some USEFUL information and action is called for??

I'm not convinced that trash talking is going to help someone get their money back, though history has shown that bringing these types of transactions gone wrong certainly helps. However, there's not a lot going on in this thread that might make MasterLe want to come in to try to settle the matter. Just sayin'. Maybe cooler heads should prevail?

Curious, did anyone actually take an ACTION toward resolving the matter at hand, like contacting local authorities, better business bureau, small claims court, paypal, etc?

Then again, I may have missed a post among all the bashing, but if the purpose of this thread is to help a buyer get his deal straightened out, maybe some USEFUL information and action is called for??

I'm not convinced that trash talking is going to help someone get their money back, though history has shown that bringing these types of transactions gone wrong certainly helps. However, there's not a lot going on in this thread that might make MasterLe want to come in to try to settle the matter. Just sayin'. Maybe cooler heads should prevail?
I see your point, but it will take more than that to convince some on here to keep a more civil tongue in their head. You've been around awhile, way longer than me, so you may have seen more of this but in the little time I've been here I've heard much talk of Master Le and how he ignores everyone, refuses to share his secrets, ect. I hadn't actually seen anything until his Mark V thread where it became majorly de-railed and it's only within recent weeks that I've come to see the actual scope of the situation. It's not just here, and not just now. It's on every prop building site he's been a member of (with the exception of cosplay where they kiss his a**). He's also, to my knowledge, been banned from some of them due to a problem similar to the one we've encountered here. Now as far as people bashing him, that's just due to the fact that they're sick of Le and the way he acts and talks. Some of them are just getting out what they've had against Le for longer than I've been here but couldn't do before. I'm frankly surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet. As far as Le being banned goes, I honestly think he should be based on the 2 situations here and due to a history of these situations on other prop sites but that is for the moderators to decide, not me.

Anyhow, there's my .02 for the moment. Just chill out guys before the mods have to step in and people start gettin into trouble they don't want.

Later,
Shade

I bumped in to CBK and Le at SDCC. Didnt know anything about all of this. CBK was a nice guy and very friendly whereas Le immediately turned me off. Im guessing Im not the only one. He cam off as a very self involved individual and from watching the interaction Id hazard a guess that CBK is a far better friend to Le then vice versa.

That is about how I see the two of them and that is just from reading their interactions. Matt also brings up a good point; I hope Clayton is contacting someone in ye olde realm of law to REALLY help him deal with Le. We can all sit here and type out how much we saw this coming, but only the law can help him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back