MasterLe IRON MAN sales issue thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im shocked while reading this thread cause Master LE is doing great job on his armor , never though of these things would happen . Sadly :cry

Im shocked while reading this thread cause Master LE is doing great job on his armor , never though of these things would happen . Sadly :cry

I think he already had a bad reputation...I noticed it in how he posts here and other websites

he seems very narcissistic

Thank you Iron Man for making threads like this possible. There are sock puppets everywhere it seems.

This thread has it all...Cover-ups, intrigue , thieves, whiners , sock puppets and international appeal. This is great , I love the RPF for making my morning yet again ;)

Last edited:
And where the heck are the mods in all of this, isn't it about time something was done as far as the RPF is concerned. That this idiot was allowed to be selling something in the jy why screwing another member is pure garbage. :thumbsdown

The mods don't just ban all willy nilly. If they feel these two need a banning, it will happen. It will happen on THEIR timeline, not ours. Better to be righteous about it than jump the gun.

Since the thread "has [had] it all...", it is time to close yet another Master Le and IRON MAN thread. The thread will stay up but will not be reopened. The OP´s goal in posting this thread to "draw things into the open" and "warn others" has IMO been reached.
All further issues that are open between the involved parties need to be dealt with on a personal basis.

From the "Member guidelines":

Statement of Purpose The Replica Prop Forum is the core of the replica prop and costume community and is the central hub where collectors of original and replica props, costumers, modelers, sculptors, and artists intersect.
The purpose of the RPF is to provide a fan, family, and licensee friendly site for anyone who shares a passion for movies, television shows and other entertainment media to:

• COLLABORATE in researching the details of props, costumes or models
  • SHARE information and discoveries relating to props, costumes or models with the community
  • SHOWCASE works-in-progress, completed projects, and collections of props, costumes or models
  • CULTIVATE a deep sense of community within both the prop community and the greater entertainment memorabilia community

Michael
RPF staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back