Klingon Battlecruiser scratchbuild

Did you 'brown-up' the panels-that-used-to-be-red-but-then-were-green?

Show this do Doug Drexler or John Eaves and I bet they'd poop their pants with jealousy.

Fantasmagoric work Richard! I really need to scratch something new and different....
Frankly, I'm ready to actually build a ship for a change. LOL!

Found more pics.

fbc2.jpg

Last edited:
You guys and your scratch builds! Holy crap!! The sheer skill level to do this type of a project, and do it THIS well, is amazing to me.

Really great work!!

Super nice on this one. I LOVE the lighting and textures.

Though if can just throw this out, this cruiser is what I would imagine the Romulans taking this D7 design and improving on it years after they acquired it from TOS. Those Klingons should never be able to design such an elegant ship such as this!

Super nice on this one. I LOVE the lighting and textures.

Though if can just throw this out, this cruiser is what I would imagine the Romulans taking this D7 design and improving on it years after they acquired it from TOS. Those Klingons should never be able to design such an elegant ship such as this!

I agree, it looks more Romulan to me than Klingon. I can almost see the giant bird on the underside.
Beautiful build and very inspiring.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back