Jurassic Park 3D (Post-release)

and blah blah blah... I'm pretty sure 96.8% of people will still disagree with you and continue to love the film, no matter how many errors they can see.

Amen brother! Preach it!

I don't care what anybody else says, Jurassic Park (and it's sequels) were awesome!

Velociraptor was smaller and had feathers. It was also from Mongolia, and there is a scene where Grant is digging up a Velociraptor in the United States.

The creatures however, bare some similiarities to Deinonychus or Utahraptor. So they have an out with that one.

Velociraptor was smaller and had feathers. It was also from Mongolia, and there is a scene where Grant is digging up a Velociraptor in the United States.

The creatures however, bare some similiarities to Deinonychus or Utahraptor. So they have an out with that one.

Yeah, I believe the real velociraptor was 6 feet LONG, not tall... and I recall Chrichton saying he messed that up after he wrote the book because he did the research wrong.

We just got back from seeing it again, and this time it was at a regular 3d theater. The IMAX version was way better, although this theater I just left kind of sucks. If you have a choice, spend the extra to see it in IMAX. The regular theater version was cropped pretty severely, for example the scene where Grant is listening to the Trike breathing, his hat and some of his head went off screen. The sound didn't sound as good this time, and the image wasn't as bright...

It's still cool to see it on the big screen again though, either way.

Pure amazing, got goosebumps and wow'ed a lot :D But I had to settle with blu-ray because even though they were suppose to release the film in the theaters here in Sweden... it got cancelled - WTF! :( :(

I'm rather amazed how well the film worked in 3D. I mean seriously scenes with heavy rain and.... incredible.
I hope they will actually shoot Jurassic Park 4 in 3D :D

3D or no 3d... Seeing it on the big screen again overrides that mentality BIG TIME. As did SW in 3d.
Lynn

Yeah, JP is one of those movies you can just listen to, you don't even have to have to visuals. Between John Willims incredible soundtrack and the brilliant sound design... :love

Saw JP in 3D and IM3 back to back with a friend Tuesday and we were quickly reminded what a fantastic movie JP is. Despite it's age we left the theater extolling the filmography, casting, directing, really everything about movie. I'm so glad I saw it again on the big screen!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back