Jupiter's Legacy

I was pretty dubious about this working as a film when I was talking to Mark about it years ago. I loved the books but the story takes place over a 100 year time span so a series is the only way to do it right. I'm really glad he joined forces with Netflix, I just finished the first season and really enjoyed it, much more character driven than most superhero shows. Well worth a look! :cool: (y)

Exactly. It ended right where I thought would be the mid point of the season. I liked all the actors except the daughter (Chloe?). There's no way that girl would be a major fashion model.
They're mixing Jupiter's legacy vol 1 (8 issues present day) with Jupiter's Circle vol 1 (six issues of origin in the 1930s) so the present day story in the show is actually about halfway through the book.
I thought the actress playing Chloe was pretty impressive.

Well she's "super" famous mainly because she's the daughter of the Utopian, the celebrity status puts her in high demand for endorsement contracts. As far as looks, that's pretty much subjective. I've seen plenty of real world fashion models I don't find particularly attractive.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back