Joker Glock discussion

Chromed slides are available as spare parts for KSC/KWA Glock 17 pistols.
You'd kill two birds with one stone since it would also help you get rid of the ugly orange plug.

Silencers are also readily available :thumbsup

This is a french website that sells them :

http://www.speedgames.com/Culasse-chrome-GL17-Culasses-Parties-metal-Pieces-externes/p/4/498/6800/

They say it's for Marui Glock 17's and I asked them if it could fit a KSC/KWA pistol. I'm still waiting for the answer at the moment.

If these mags can fit KSC/KWA pistols, i'll ask them if they ship worldwide.

If they don't, I can pick one up and send it to you :)

That pretty much closes the debate :lol

Extended mags are easy to find for KSC glocks, but not chrome slides.

On the other hand, Marui glocks are available with chrome slides but impossible to find an extended mag.

The same with the Bruni blank firing glock. It's available with a chrome slide, but extended mags are a pain in the ewok to find.

I guess modding is the only way out of this problem :confused

Unless a real Glock17 mag can be inserted in a blank firing model. I doubt that, but that'd be awesome :thumbsup

I've just noticed : The U.S. website states that this Glock 17 can fire 8mm blanks, but on several french websites they say it fires 9mm blanks.

But it's the exact same brand/model/color/price :confused

Any chance this is a typo ?
In all of the searches that I have done after you mentioned this, I could only come up with 8mm for the size of the blanks. Very strange.

Finally got mine finished:

norm-4a2d37965e7aa-Dark+Knight%2C+The+%282008%29.jpeg

norm-4a2d37cfbe4e8-Dark+Knight%2C+The+%282008%29.jpeg

In the course of looking for pieces I recently found a guy who has a complete one. If anyone's interested, send me a PM and I can put you in touch with him.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back