Joker Glock discussion

So I picked this up today for $25, anyone have a source for the extended magazine?
102_2607.jpg

102_2608.jpg

I was at a toy show and a seller had it there. Wanted 30 but all I had on me was 25 so he let it go for that. I'm excited!

I've tried looking up how much this gun is even worth and am coming up with zilch. It is definitely worth what I paid for it though! Loving it so far.

Looks like a Marui springer. They never made the extended mags for those, only the KSC/KWA GBB and the Marui electric.

Not sure if they made them for the Marui GBB, Vengecore may know.

In my quest for a realistic Joker gun, I found this (in France) :

It's a GAP/BRUNI glock 17 copy made to fire blanks (someone posted a link to buy it in the previous pages, but unfortunately it was USA shipping only).

It's all metal and works just like the real deal, except it can't be made to fire real ammo.

My question is, where can I find an extended magazine/silencer for it ?

Since it's supposed to be an accurate replica of the original Glock 17, maybe an actual Glock 17 extended mag could fit ?

I haven't bought it yet, as it is particularly expensive ($165) but for this price this is as close as it gets to the real deal.

I don't wanna spend $165 on something that can't be made to look like the movie gun.

EDIT : Maybe this one ? http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=116453

Last edited:
Unless someone else has one and has tried it, I think the only way your going to find out is to get them both and see.
I doubt very seriously that you'll be able to find a silencer for it. The barrel probably isn't threaded for one anyway. And I've looked at pictures of the mag for both and... it might fit. That's all I can really say just looking at pictures.

I had a blank firing gun and the magazine was narrower than the one for my airsoft (and thus for the real thing) so I don't think it would work.

Nice Glock you have there :cool

@ paulv70 & GrenadeKing :

Blank rounds are 9mm too :

But since there's no bullet, they might not be as long as actual rounds :

As for the silencer, the website selling the gun told me they could "adapt" a silencer. I guess adapting means taping the hole, basically.

Buying a cheap airsoft Glock 17 would work as well, but I can't find one in the right color scheme... And honestly a full metal replica is much more convincing.

Should be easier in the U.S., but absolutely NO website is willing to ship guns overseas (for obvious reasons).

So unless I find one in France, i'm stuck. That's why I'm leaning towards this blank firing G17 :rolleyes

Last edited:
You mentioned a web site that only ships U.S., can you post that one? I might pick up one of these and I could let you know if a real deal extended magazine works with it.

I've just noticed : The U.S. website states that this Glock 17 can fire 8mm blanks, but on several french websites they say it fires 9mm blanks.

But it's the exact same brand/model/color/price :confused

Any chance this is a typo ?

Can anyone help me get this KWA G17 up to specs? It needs a silver slide, which I haven't been able to find anywhere. I'd try sanding it down and polishing it up but I have an injury and limited use of my left hand.

I've been trying to get this right for so long now. Can anyone help? I can pay or trade for a silencer and extra regular size magazine.

011-vi.jpg

015-vi.jpg

Did you mod the regular magazine to make it look longer ?

That would be an interesting alternative to finding a 33 rounds clip

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back