James Dean died 66 years ago today

If you've ever seen one of those cars in person (Dean's sports car) the premonition makes more sense. They are terrifyingly small and flimsy. The weight was about 1100 lbs.

To what I was saying - look at how small that car is. Google says JD was 5' 7" tall.

The car's body was aluminum with no crash structure to speak of. Basically just a flat steel VW-Beetle-type frame at the floor level.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

Last edited:
some wise words about racing on the track

his last line though.. heh gives me goose bumps.. almost like it was always suppose to happen to him.. such a shame

I know. It's so eerie.

I almost posted a short film that was done, where James Dean and Donald Turnupseed meet at the accident sight called Two Friendly Ghosts, but I decided against it (mostly because of how sad it is when you think about the real Turnupseed, who had to live with the guilt of what happened that fateful day).

Last edited:
I was up late last night with my allergies, couldn’t stop reading and watching videos on him

There is a theory that the car is buried behind a wall in some building

The man is old now, but he was alittle boy at the time, his dad was hired to encase this twisted metal car in a brick room with no doors or windows, basically a vault

They joked that it was cursed

I don’t believe he or his dad was under the impression it was deans car at the time

That would be pretty wild if true..

The following I have no truth to but watched last night

The car took deans life, then the engine and tranny were put in two different cars

Same race both cars were there and both cars crashed and both drivers killed

When the original car was loaded up to be moved to a display, it fell off the flat bed truck and killed the tow truck driver ..

George Barris bought The car and put it on display, it fell off the display and broke alittle boys leg

That’s when barris removed it from the tour and in travels the car disappeared

Is it buried in that brick vault? Maybe.. but I don’t think they did it because it was cursed they probably did it because barris couldn’t put the car on display anymore and stuck with a big bill after purchasing it lol

The car was stolen, cha Ching! Thank you Insurnace

I was up late last night with my allergies, couldn’t stop reading and watching videos on him

There is a theory that the car is buried behind a wall in some building

The man is old now, but he was alittle boy at the time, his dad was hired to encase this twisted metal car in a brick room with no doors or windows, basically a vault

They joked that it was cursed

I don’t believe he or his dad was under the impression it was deans car at the time

That would be pretty wild if true..

The following I have no truth to but watched last night

The car took deans life, then the engine and tranny were put in two different cars

Same race both cars were there and both cars crashed and both drivers killed

When the original car was loaded up to be moved to a display, it fell off the flat bed truck and killed the tow truck driver ..

George Barris bought The car and put it on display, it fell off the display and broke alittle boys leg

That’s when barris removed it from the tour and in travels the car disappeared

Is it buried in that brick vault? Maybe.. but I don’t think they did it because it was cursed they probably did it because barris couldn’t put the car on display anymore and stuck with a big bill after purchasing it lol

The car was stolen, cha Ching! Thank you Insurnace

Someone made Little ******* into a SCP Foundation item: Little ******* - SCP Sandbox Wiki II

I actually featured the car briefly in a short story I came up with that involved a junkyard owner (the car is on top of a stack and causes the entire stack to rock back and forth due to wind, and the car come close to killing the junkyard owner, leading him to go to the ER for stitches and to witness an event involving a corrupt sheriff's actions in person).

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back