Is the seller responsible when a package goes missing or can he keep the buyer's money? Found parts deal gone bad with Diego86

When did this start happening I will bet any money it is within the last couple of years. There has to be a way of getting rid of DeJoy. It is because of him I have stopped using USPS for shipping, 100%. At this time I will even use UPS over them and I hate UPS. Anything that comes into the country though has to go through customs. And I think that’s a little bit different department, equally difficult to deal with
As best as I can remember, yes, all three happened within the last year or so. I have a friend who used to work for the USPS here in California and he has kept in touch with many of his former workmates. He says DeJoy is absolutely 100% responsible for all of the operational difficulties the USPS has been dealing with because, as Postmaster General, he's the top boss and has been making changes that, as with pretty much any organization, the employees are required to initiate and perform. But, of course, in the modern world even DeJoy is taking orders from someone, but discussing that would violate the "no politics" rules here so, for all intents and purposes, the buck stops with DeJoy.

As best as I can remember, yes, all three happened within the last year or so. I have a friend who used to work for the USPS here in California and he has kept in touch with many of his former workmates. He says DeJoy is absolutely 100% responsible for all of the operational difficulties the USPS has been dealing with because, as Postmaster General, he's the top boss and has been making changes that, as with pretty much any organization, the employees are required to initiate and perform. But, of course, in the modern world even DeJoy is taking orders from someone, but discussing that would violate the "no politics" rules here so, for all intents and purposes, the buck stops with DeJoy.

“for all intents and purposes, the buck stops with DeJoy.”

Of course. I didn’t want to go further than him but all of the troubles here that we have had rest squarely on his shoulders.

You would think the United States post office would be the best carrier and in fact it used to be. And I say that only because it is not supposed to be a business. It is supposed to be beyond simply making money it is supposed to be reliable delivery of our important mail.

But there is this push to privatize everything, and it just doesn’t work with an institution like that. Because it was not designed as a business therefore the changes that have been made in the last couple of years don’t work to increase reliability and they don’t work for saving money. As a matter of fact they only work to increase the amount of money, which is what the intent was all along. Make people pay more for mail, and they will get p’o’d and use UPS or FedEx.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back