Illuminated Aliens Pulse Rifle Display Base

This has to be the one of the best, if not the best display stand i have seen to date.

The concept and it's execution are beautiful.

Given me some food for thought about my GOW Hammerburst display stand - Damn another project to add to the list.

This has to be the one of the best, if not the best display stand i have seen to date.

The concept and it's execution are beautiful.

Given me some food for thought about my GOW Hammerburst display stand - Damn another project to add to the list.
Oh Thank you Sir, I really appreciate that .... I always wanted to build the real thing ,its been a dream of mine since 1986 ,it has finally seen reality now ,but its too heavy to carry ....but I pick it up sometimes ,chamber the grenade launcher,pull the trigger and watch it count down ,pull the magazine out once it hits 00 put the clip back in resets to 95 ,pull the bolt handle back and set her on the stand ,then Im happy all over again to accomplish my project ..... thanks again Guy

This is what I started with and it was a mess of parts.......http://www.therpf.com/members/gyoun...rocess-aliens-pulse-rifle/1396-begginning.jpg
1396-begginning.jpg

Last edited:
Top to bottom that is just beautiful!
Well I hope people do like it , as much as I do ,I put about as much effort , as I possibly could to make it real , legal of course , as I could get , being totally deactivated ,however if I had my way ,I would have 5 or 6 more to add to my collection !!!!!!:thumbsup

wow! I've always wanted to tackle one of these but it looks like a lot of hard work and dedication has paid off!

Yeah I bet, but well worth the effort!
I appreciate it ,but I did use alot of harsh language trying to ease it all together without any complications .... I emailed Tommin and Matsuo ,Phil ,They gave me helpful tips on getting this badboy together ,cause there is no room for error with the hero version to much metal and weight ,its hard to hold it with one hand and put it together,I had to get help from my wife ,while she put the ear plugs in from my colorful metaphores......LOL:love
:angry

I prefer on board plugs so that your peripheral wires can be removed easily for servicing and test fitting. Having both sides of the gun tied together with a tangled mess of wires is just silly.

There really needs to be a ground up re design of what we know as the pulse rifle counter. If one was easy to istall I think more people would be eager to tackle the mod.

M

I prefer on board plugs so that your peripheral wires can be removed easily for servicing and test fitting. Having both sides of the gun tied together with a tangled mess of wires is just silly.

There really needs to be a ground up re design of what we know as the pulse rifle counter. If one was easy to istall I think more people would be eager to tackle the mod.

M
All my wires were just on one side of the shroud and the other was not but I had to place a styrene sheet over the counter and the wires to protect everything and the close tolerence to put the shrouds together were tight ,however , Matt I totally agree ,someone should make the design easier for someone to install in their trigger assembly , It is a dificuly process to do.... If I had to work wiring from both sides ,most likely I would have never installed the DELUXE PULSE RIFLE COUNTER...

The RTV Silicone was added to protect the counter andHere is where I added the plug ................and then put a styrene sheet with rtv over the counter and wires ....as I was slowly putting the shrouds together.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back