Illuminated Aliens Pulse Rifle Display Base

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This amazing base was designed by collector Guy Young who had this to say about its construction:

A gentleman named Matt Davis did this for me. I drew up how I wanted it and the sizes and dimensions and I wanted it to have a look never done by anyone before. So I talked with Matt and we did some testing and it worked out for the layout I wanted. Matt works for himself and he has a website Laserfire Creations. I am the first prototype for the Aliens plaque and stand. He is fantastic and patient. I recommend him to anyone who wants to have one made, he is the man for the job. He goes by your measurements. I only made the blueprint, he cut the material and put the engravings I requested. He is great.

guyyoungbase1.jpg

guyyoungbase2.jpg

guyyoungbase3.jpg

guyyoungbase4.jpg

The backlit logo definitely makes this base stand out. And the nice shiny black color is very classy :thumbsup

Yeah, lot's of fun possibilities with this one - an Endo Rifle display comes to mind - could be really cool with the lit logo underneath...

Wow, that is fantastic! I'd love to get something like that for my Endo Plasma Rifle.
Hi ,this is Guy. If there is something you need ,and you have something unique ,he is very good at what he does , his craftmanship is unbeatable .I am very proud to have had this idea for such a wonderful base design...I am the very first prototype .....hope to have more made by Matt in the future with other PR Collectors......Guy

Last edited:
Total it cost me around 180.00 to have my unique design and engravings ,I am the first prototype for the Aliens Pulse rifle plaque design

Thank you so much ,you folks are too kind , it took a year to to get all this together and built ,thought it out long and hard, I never made a real prop before and real gun parts , deactivated ,of course ,it took a while to finally make my vision come to life.

thank you very much,I really loved how it all turned out ,Now if I can get incased behind plexiglass to keep the dust of the PR and the base ,I'm good !!! HAHAHA

That is really really nice. HCG should offer these with their Pulse Rifles.
I hope one day to get one ,of the HCG pulse rifles ,but I am broke after this one . I have spent 2300.00 building this one and ordering parts from all over the world ,I need time to recouperate after this project .These rare parts are not easy to find ,especially the real Spas 12 cage.

Last edited:
I hope one day to get one ,of the HCG pulse rifles ,but I am broke after this one . I have spent 2300.00 building this one and ordering parts from all over the world ,I need time to recouperate after this project .These rare parts are not easy to find ,especially the real Spas 12 cage. The base is relatively cheaper than what I thought it was going to cost after all the stuff I wanted added to it a certain way.
Do you know anyone who has a HCG Pulse rifle ??? I got to hold one at Wonderfest 2009 ,it didnt have the kind of weight I assumed it would have being resin with movable parts. it was nice though ,what I held was a prototype HCG ,it was beautiful. They are delicate though . I still want one

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back